AFL 2020 - AFL Round 11 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Having a little on Not listed, any other player for Geelong 1st goal scorer. They've name JK and Guthrie forward not sure they play there but someone will have to replace them, it also doesn't include a few mids (selwood, O'connor). Cats have been throwing people around so worth a throw at the stumps.

I'm also taking a bunch of behind bets for Hawks 1H tonight. I think they have it in their forward line a little more and they can be incredibly inaccurate at times.

0.7u @ $4.50 - Hawks 1H 5-6 behinds
0.2u @ $17.00 - Hawks 1H 7-8 behinds
0.06u @ $101 - Hawks 1H 9-10 behinds
0.02u @ $501 - Hawks 1H 11-12 behinds
0.02u @ 501 - Hawks 1H 13+ behinds

Having a little on Not listed, any other player for Geelong 1st goal scorer. They've name JK and Guthrie forward not sure they play there but someone will have to replace them, it also doesn't include a few mids (selwood, O'connor). Cats have been throwing people around so worth a throw at the stumps.

I chucked a tenner on Guthrie first goal at $34 on Ladbrokes

2.5u Geelong 1-39 @ $1.98 (PointsBet)

Geelong off the back of a comfortable win, never really looked like pushing too hard. St Kilda have earned the competition’s respect but are coming off the back of a couple very big performances. A day less break, some key players managed by the saints, and the experience and game plan from the cats makes me back then tonight

Smokey for sure and I don't usually follow Geelong too closely, but they've named Henry, Blicavs, Henderson, Taylor, Kolojashnij as Tall defenders. Surely one plays forward?

Kolo is playing his 100th game having never kicked a goal. He is listed at HFF.
B365 AGS @$6.50

He might just play out the game in defence and get no goals, but I think its worth a very small play. If he does play defence, and Geelong are in front, may swing forward late to give him a shot at it.

3u Selwood 15+, Danger 20+ @ $2 (lads
2.5u Gresham 15, Clark 15+, Tuohy 15+ $1.83 (lads)

Selwood and Danger, rested and ready to go in a big match. They’ll lead from the front.

Jones out means Gresham and Clark will continue their mid friendly roles. Tuohy been a bit of a swingman at times but 100% on 15+ this year, the cats love it in his hands.

2.5u Steele over 21.5 @ $1.77 (lads)

Was rested forward last week. Am assuming to manage his load. Jones out this week a big game I expect him to be back in the middle full time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back