AFL 2020 - AFL Round 11 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
All sh*t aside this is the worst Pies side I've seen in more than 15 years, Crows at the line is a gift.
I thought this might have been a stupid off the cuff comment, but I just checked the teams and that Collingwood team is indeed horrific. If Crouch and Sloane were playing they should probably win. If I were Ade i'd tag Sidebottom with Keays - he's the danger to tear them apart.

Ade have only covered once this season so I won't be betting but they really should be able to get within 3+ goals.

Collingwood without: Treloar, Will Hoskin-Elliott, Quaynor, Howe, De Goey, Pendlebury for tomorrow fixture on top of having a day less rest compared to Adelaide.Adelaide with 5 full days recover versus Pies with 4 full days to recover coming from Brisbane.

Adelaide were terrible in the 2nd half last Wednesday after a fairly competitive effort in the 1st half against the Dees and look fatigued.

Adelaide are 0 wins and 9 losses (from Rounds 2 to 10) in 1st halves this season losing the 1st half on average by 22.33 pts and losing 2nd halves by an average of 18.22 pts(from Rounds 2 to 10). I guess it also shows how bad this Adelaide outfit, if you lose by average around 40 points per match after the Covid restart. There is rain predicted for tomorrow night as well, which will make the ground dewy, wet and slippery. The handicap for tomorrow night is Collingwood -16.5 $1.90 v $1.90 Adelaide +16.5 pts.

last 2 matches for Adelaide the 2nd half aggregate:
Adelaide FOR : 31 points
Adelaide AGAINST: 118 points

Think this young Adelaide team could get exposed in the 2nd half, as I have a bit of doubt on their fitness and ability to run out games. Conceding 54 and 64 points in the 2nd half respectively in the last 2 weeks is concerning.

Last edited:

Is it just me or was Worpel ripped off a handball..?
This happens every game now, ChampionData's stats extremely inaccurate recently I can probably point to you 3-5 mistakes every game only basing on the few players I follow myself.

They are probably extremely understaffed, stat accuracy been shocking this year

Think this young Adelaide team could get exposed in the 2nd half, as I have a bit of doubt on their fitness and ability to run out games. Conceding 54 and 64 points in the 2nd half respectively in the last 2 weeks is concerning.
Especially when one of those second halves was against North who are A-grade trash right now.

No Ben Reid in the team, Darcy Cameron should get Doedee, leaving Mihocek and Ruscoe to run riot.
i agree.
i only just saw Talia was out "managed". & means crows have an even weaker defence imo..
So yes liking Mihocek and Ruscoe..
I rekon 2 players could get 2g+ for the pies
tailing the Ruscoe and Thomas goals.

i also wonder if stephenson plays down back or forward or both?
( i saw 'Walker VS Stephenson h2h goals' has 'walker to win' @2.40 lads)

I get this weird feeling this game could follow a similar pattern to the game against the Dees. Feel the Crows will be competitive for the 1st half but drop off in 2nd half. Home crowd, home ground, knowing the local conditions usually helps you out but it can only help you out so much. After 5 minutes of the 3rd quarter in the Dees v Crows game, I could see Adelaide run out of gas.

Adelaides named back 6: Brown, Hartigan, Laird, McPherson, McAsey, Doedee. Doedeee I think gets Mihocek as I see him being the best defender. McAsey is a bit inexperienced at this level, so he probaly gets Moore.

I get this weird feeling this game could follow a similar pattern to the game against the Dees. Feel the Crows will be competitive for the 1st half but drop off in 2nd half. Home crowd, home ground, knowing the local conditions usually helps you out but it can only help you out so much. After 5 minutes of the 3rd quarter in the Dees v Crows game, I could see Adelaide run out of gas.

Adelaides named back 6: Brown, Hartigan, Laird, McPherson, McAsey, Doedee. Doedeee I think gets Mihocek as I see him being the best defender. McAsey is a bit inexperienced at this level, so he probaly gets Moore.
Are you talking about Darcy Moore? He's not even playing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can only access Ladbrokes atm so the odds might be different elsewhere.
But Sier is $1.68 for 15+.
I know thats pretty short odds but I still feel like its overs (should be around $1.15/$1.20 IMO) and would work well in a multi.
Had 23 last game and I see him getting the ball a fair bit again.
Is there any insight I might be missing that could see him not hitting 15?

I can only access Ladbrokes atm so the odds might be different elsewhere.
But Sier is $1.68 for 15+.
I know thats pretty short odds but I still feel like its overs (should be around $1.15/$1.20 IMO) and would work well in a multi.
Had 23 last game and I see him getting the ball a fair bit again.
Is there any insight I might be missing that could see him not hitting 15?
Yeah it’s great value, I was going to post it too. Solid multi filler as well. He’ll be one of their primary mids tonight

Coll qtr time leader, MCrouch most disp Gr A, Sier 20+ $10.60 -SB

pies are yet to lose a 1st qtr,Crouch will run wild & Sier gathered 23 last week, no Treloar he will spend even more TOG
Sier most disposals group D - PB. @3.80
Up against Maynard, Crisp, Keays, Daicos.

SGM: Sier 15+, pies 3rd qtr & 4th qtr race to 20@ 16 Lads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back