AFL 2020 - AFL Round 11 (no aftertiming allowed)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindsay_Gilbee

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2017
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Get in the *n sea Touk Miller.

Attachments

• BF1EAE0B-5923-417D-8E28-E33024E02DBC.png
    BF1EAE0B-5923-417D-8E28-E33024E02DBC.png
    210.5 KB · Views: 152

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've just jammed a bonus bet on draw at end of any quarter @ $9 (SB) in case they both come out on fire

NYRB!!!!!!!!!!! Get him over here!!!!! I wanna boof him

obvjxDK.gif

Izak Rankine took too long to shoot for that goal. Swear he wiped off 20 seconds shooting for goal. Dumb dumb dumb

He had the journey in him, but hooked it. I still think it was the right play, more often than not, that would have scored something.

hes a flog who has played 5 games and should pull his head in

i'd be ripping shreds into him for that if i was dew

absolutely moronic (fyi i didnt coin on the suns so couldnt care less)

Agree. He has been drinking his own bathwater. Still young enough to change, but he has already an ego about him.

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
AFL Club
GWS
Other Teams
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
He had the journey in him, but hooked it. I still think it was the right play, more often than not, that would have scored something.

I went back and watched the replay.

He marked the ball with 48 seconds left on the clock, the ball left his boot at the 16 second mark and he was trying to set up a player for goal , with a kick on the goal square.

To cut him some slack, he is a kid. But it showed to me a lack of game awareness. He apparently asked the bench, how much time was left on the clock.

I went back and watched the replay.

He marked the ball with 48 seconds left on the clock, the ball left his boot at the 16 second mark and he was trying to set up a player for goal , with a kick on the goal square.

To cut him some slack, he is a kid. But it showed to me a lack of game awareness. He apparently asked the bench, how much time was left on the clock.

Depends if he got the message from the bench to ice the clock, where they couldnt lose it. Which he guaranteed that they couldnt.

Its the Suns dont forget, a draw is like a win for them.

I agree he maybe should have looked for a short pass even. I actually thought he was going to play on and run around the mark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back