2020 celebrations

Remove this Banner Ad

Kochie mentioned on Friday that we will wear the PB's only once next year. The home showdown.
Whoopee!
Roll over yet again.
Piss bloody weak Port :mad::mad::mad:
I reckon Lockhart Road was right in saying that Koch could only confirm our home showdown if they have indeed negotiated more. The AFL have to release their draw first, before we can say which games we are doing what. We know we will have a home showdown as part of the draw.

I reckon Lockhart Road was right in saying that Koch could only confirm our home showdown if they have indeed negotiated more. The AFL have to release their draw first, before we can say which games we are doing what. We know we will have a home showdown as part of the draw.
Fair point. We wait and hope.

Oh boy here we go...

******* lold at the comments

View attachment 761445

Even on Facebook the Happy Clappers are getting outnumbered. The Last Bastion of the sheep (now TPFP is gone). If the club had any sense (HA!), they'd be making a last minute effort to ditch Ken regardless of the soft cap or AFL frowns. Next year is going to be a wasteland.

Perhaps, we could do Hinkley, Koch, Thomas, Bassett, Voss, and Cripps like Lord Summerisle and the villagers do Howie at the end of The Wicker Man.

Can confirm that ports received a ceast and desist for placing these on transport department property without permission
And rightly so. But how did they know if it was a Port event. We don't have our name or the venue to even know who it is by. So poorly run. And don't get me started on the makeshift port store and media team 'earning' their salaries by running, putting up crinkled posters around and filming this crap thinking its building up suspense for the event.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Massive groan at the bill posters.

It's straight from first year uni marketing lectures. Except you need curiosity and excitement to drive that kind of play. Using cryptic information with an already disaffected supporter base is just playing with fire.

"This club already takes my money without any honest results, why can't they tell their MEMBERS what is happening as soon as they know it."

Massive groan at the bill posters.

It's straight from first year uni marketing lectures. Except you need curiosity and excitement to drive that kind of play. Using cryptic information with an already disaffected supporter base is just playing with fire.

"This club already takes my money without any honest results, why can't they tell their MEMBERS what is happening as soon as they know it."

It doesn’t even make sense. Every single member has already been made aware that we’re unveiling the new logo on Sunday. It’s not a secret, so what are the posters for?

I don't buy this.

If they'd negotiated to wear it multiple times next year, even if the exact matches weren't confirmed, then he'd have announced that.

They're either still negotiating at this point and haven't been able to get the AFL to commit to more than once, or it's once. Either way, weak as piss. We've known the 150 year anniversary was coming since 1870.

Oh boy here we go...

******* lold at the comments

View attachment 761445

I'm already bored af.

We've just googled "Formerly successful sports club now on the rocks trying to rebrand their way to success" and copied the first result.

Aston Villa released a new logo in 2007, with the elements decided by a fan vote (!!!!), with the motto "Proud History, Bright Future". There are plenty of other s**t clubs that used to be good who have used a similar iteration of the same phrase.

It's also particularly galling for a regime who has repeatedly shown itself to be totally spineless to use the word "bold". Sacking Russell Ebert was bold. Pushing to join the AFL was bold. Forcing the move to Adelaide Oval and having our president and CEO lose their jobs in the process was bold.

Nothing Koch, KT or Ken have done can be described as bold.

It's about as meaningful as Dom Cassisi talking about drawing lines in the sand in 2011.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back