Opinion 2020 Draft picks 1/9/22/23/40/56/66/80 (2021 + Melb 2nd, 4th, Haw 4th)

which mythological creature you think would win in a fight, Bigfoot or Santa?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 24, 2007
DTC Frat House
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Team Lambda Variant

Crows Draft Hand Tweet

KEY DATES

Oct 30 – Nov 6: AFL Free Agency Period
November 4 – 12: AFL Trade Period
November 20: List Lodgment 1
November 27: List Lodgment 2
November 30: AFL Draft Nominations close
w/c December 7: NAB AFL Draft and Rookie Draft (exact date to be confirmed in due course)
Mid-December: Final List Lodgment & TPP estimates​

As God is my witness, finding anything useful on the AFL.com.au site is practically impossible, may whoever designed it burn in hell.

Last edited:
From the info on the SANFL website, it says North.
I assume you mean my mob Norwood when you say down the road. If so no. Also appears as he would be an NGA, though that is an assumption on my behalf.

Been played as a Key Forward for Glenelg U18's mostly, clearly he's not tall enough to do that AFL level you wouldn't think even though he's supreme overhead.

So the classic "30 years too late" kind of footballer.

So the classic "30 years too late" kind of footballer.
Depends if recruiters see him as a medium forward prospect I suppose. I think he's a good chance of getting on an AFL list with his super overhead ability and reliable goal kicking.

It’s not just that. Apart from a decent turn of pace, there is nothing which screams AFL footballer.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I'd still take him but no way would I match a 1st round bid which I think is highly unlikely now the way his season has progressed and I'd have serious doubts I'd match a 2nd round bid unless it's in the back half of the round.

I think there's only 2 outcomes with him, either very good if we can drum into him the importance of effort and going at 100% rat power at every contest, if not I have my doubts.

We probably need to get Tyson back on the phone, let him know how interested we are.

I have no idea what we should do with Newchurch. It's almost unfair to give him a list spot with what he's been offering. But maybe in a more professional program ...?

Nasiah Wanganeen and Blaine O'Laughlin both look good as 2021 NGA options.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We probably need to get Tyson back on the phone, let him know how interested we are.

I have no idea what we should do with Newchurch. It's almost unfair to give him a list spot with what he's been offering. But maybe in a more professional program ...?

You can certainly see something with Newchurch, seems to break the lines well as much as his kicking has deserted him tonight. I reckon you take him but don't worry about being a midfielder for the time being.

Though is certainly unlikely to get games next year.

Didn't notice Edwards greatly, though admittedly I missed most of the first half. Also, he is playing in a well beaten side.
I think he's been one of team Hurn's better contributors but Lake is one I'd draft before him in that team.

Cooper Beecken is Will Hamill’s twin

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

I think he's been one of team Hurn's better contributors but Lake is one I'd draft before him in that team.
Agree with you on Lake. As I said, didn't see much of the first half, where he may have been more noticeable.

This is better from Newchurch.

I am not sure they qualify as NGA's, as they are both appear to be Metro selection's.

I am not sure they qualify as NGA's, as they are both appear to be Metro selection's.
They've both been listed in our NGAs, and come up on the Crows Academies social feeds?

O'Laughlin certainly is, and I'm almost certain Wanganeen is too?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back