Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yeah I don't buy that this is just to straighten him out. It's way too much dirty laundry getting aired way too publicly for it to just be that, like what about the meeting last night? Why would that happen if everything is on the mend?
Today has been very heavy Melbourne leak to media manipulation.
Given no official quotes, or major change to situation it still looks like Melbourne trying to put the media at bay whilst they continue to discuss with Clayton's management and/or any possible suitors.

I'd suggest they didn't want this getting to the media but someone leaked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Today has been very heavy Melbourne leak to media manipulation.
Given no official quotes, or major change to situation it still looks like Melbourne trying to put the media at bay whilst they continue to discuss with Clayton's management and/or any possible suitors.

I'd suggest they didn't want this getting to the media but someone leaked.
Maybe burgess (afc) leaked it after his phone call with oliver over the injury management to force melbournes hand 🥳

How does that mean it was complete BS? There was def a possibility he moved. Would assume only 30% or so, but it was real. Would have been a huge story if he moved.
hold on melb have been very positive about

tomlinson is staying
petty is staying (he not)

why wouldnt they say emphatically and without hesitation oliver is staying

I dont know about you guys, but the fact that an employer is leaking stuff to tom ******* morris of all people about an employees mental health to make man kick ball better, to let morris churn content, is feeling vile & gross
takes a bit of attention away from goody

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back