Game Day Anti-Port meets Port ... Total Annihilation

Remove this Banner Ad

Aug 7, 2015
AFL Club
Adelaide
w-pinterest-com-nuclear-gif.195493

Today, the Anti-Port isotope is Brisbanium!

Since we should have been there, we have a coupla gameday threads that should be up and running - real sliding doors stuff.

[ok, maybe a bit of a p155take - MODS, feel free to delete thread]

signature-piss-sm-jpg.407804

Let's go Lions. Send them half way to straight sets.

Lol. Never change powaa. Where's that sack Kenny thread?

Brisbane showed how you beat Port.

Ports midfield is incredible and you can't tag them all but they got Zorko to tag out Butters. It left Rozee to run free and do his thing but even as good as he is, you can't expect him to win a game for you.

Horne Francis turned up and got like seven possessions and three holding the ball frees against him like he was Rory Sloane still thinking he could play on the ball.

As soon as you move to defense and attack, they have Alir Alir and then crickets.

Ports midfield is great but the rest of them are just honest triers, if GWS turn up next week Port are gone

Saturday night is a showdown by proxy for me, GWS being my second team.

Seeing the Giants knock out Port and then Collingwood would be about as sweet as a finals series without the Crows playing could get for me.

A GWS flag would be icing on the cake. Might even look at going to the GF should they get that far. Being a foundation member should get pretty good seats.

A GWS flag would be icing on the cake. Might even look at going to the GF should they get that far. Being a foundation member should get pretty good seats.

I think GWS can win a flag, if not this year then maybe next year. Slow start to the season made it harder for them. But they were impressive against St Kilda. I think they are every chance against Port.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Giants defence too good for port. Giants should be in front by 50 points if they kick straight. Let's go orange Tsunami.

Geez we dodged a bullet with not getting Ryan Burton he is trash.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back