Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 37!, 1 (busted) BIG FISH ALERT last October 9th) (9 confirmed! 17 Busted!)

Remove this Banner Ad

hamish will get the chop first but i don't think reid would be offering 10 year deals if he felt he was safe

and nor should he be l doubt the 2018 draft was hamish's choice alone, the club has always done that with picks just kept them and let them play out rather than improving our hand

2019 let keath go with talia coming to the end tempting us to go key position again

2020 let brad crouch go

and 2022 pick 5 for rankine when it was obvious we needed to keep going back to the draft for a midfielder

and before then managed to slam the window shut early missing out on gibbs and won the clubs first spoon!

so yes hamish will go but reid more than played his role i think and obviously knows it
Reid wouldn't be offering that sort of deal in isolation. He's the List Manager, but that doesn't mean he has total autonomy to do what he wants. That would be an offer approved by the entire list management committee.

Reid wouldn't be offering that sort of deal in isolation. He's the List Manager, but that doesn't mean he has total autonomy to do what he wants. That would be an offer approved by the entire list management committee.
And Board

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Anyone else hearing rumours that we might be trying to lure Simon Goodwin back to Adelaide at the end of his contract, which coincidentally is the same year Nicks contract now expires.. I hope to god its just a horrible rumour

Anyone else hearing rumours that we might be trying to lure Simon Goodwin back to Adelaide at the end of his contract, which coincidentally is the same year Nicks contract now expires.. I hope to god its just a horrible rumour
We’ll have a new coach before then

Last edited:
Well have a new coach before then
deandre jordan nba GIF

AFL could bring in within 10 or 15 rule for father son and academy picks.

EG : Tyler Welsh nominated @ 4 by Essendon, we may need a pick within 14 to match bid.

Likely 2025, but possibly 2024

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually think Nathan Buckley would be a good choice
I really enjoy his analysis & insights as a commentator. Probably my favourite to be honest.

Only thing I'm not sure on still is he's all about defence, defence, defence. That still comes through in his talk & when you watched Collingwood for years they couldn't kicks scores & it took the flare out of many players because everything had to be so regimented.

Whilst all top tier sides need to be elite in the defensive side of the game they still need to know how to attack to a decent standard.

Still, I wouldn't be against it, new environment that he's less attached to, new group of players with different skill sets etc it just might bring the best out of him for a 2nd time crack at it.

David King? whaaaaaaaaaat?

Why not go for Kane Cornes as well?
If Cornes was given a go somewhere (not here!!) it would at least prove HOW LITTLE he knows about how to manage men and to achieve good results. At least his old man knew how to coach!!!

If Cornes was given a go somewhere (not here!!) it would at least prove HOW LITTLE he knows about how to manage men and to achieve good results. At least his old man knew how to coach!!!
It'd be great if we could run a simulation for a year; give 18 media pundits a team each to coach and see what happens.

I'm thinking Kornes, Wilson, King, Whately ...

Edit haha auto correct turned Kornes into Korea!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back