Rumour 2023 Rumours and Speculation (Rumours total 33!, 1 BIG FISH ALERT last October 4th) (7 confirmed! 11 Busted!)

Will Clayton Oliver join the Adelaide Crows?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 22, 2007
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
T.Swift Huddersfield Town AUFC
Welcome everyone to the Rumours and Speculation thread.

There is a new feature on Bigfooty called "Threadmarks" this thread will use this feature to highlight all proper rumours so that you no longer have to wade through the whole thread to find that juicy gossip.

At the top of the page you can now click on Threadmarks
Screenshot_2023-02-28-21-46-54-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

After clicking on it it'll bring up the most recent rumours titles, click on the rumour to go to that post.
Screenshot_2023-02-28-21-47-23-50_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

You can click on view all Threadmarks to see a list of all the threadmarks and their headings. It'll notify you if you've previously read them or if they are new.

Mods can you please sticky this at the top of every page please

Last edited:
Not sure if it's too early to begin this thread however I was just listening to Fresh FM so not sure if that's a source you can particularly trust.

There was story about Mitch Georgiadis and how Port are confident of him re-signing with the club even though a number of Victorian clubs and cross town rival Adelaide who have shown keen interest in attracting him to the club.

Has anyone heard of this before today? Was surprised no WA club was mentioned, but interesting to hear we have our hands in the pie....

they mentioned it on 5AA this morning, but Adelaide wasn't mentioned as a destination.

[Busted] Adelaide shows interest in Mitch Georgiadis
Not sure if it's too early to begin this thread however I was just listening to Fresh FM so not sure if that's a source you can particularly trust.

There was story about Mitch Georgiadis and how Port are confident of him re-signing with the club even though a number of Victorian clubs and cross town rival Adelaide who have shown keen interest in attracting him to the club.

Has anyone heard of this before today? Was surprised no WA club was mentioned, but interesting to hear we have our hands in the pie....

Paywalled though so I don’t have access

LOL, it was reported in this morning Advertiser and Hun...just Jon Ralph throwing it out there...it worked because Fresh FM now running with it..

Clickbait

Fresh FM you say? Maybe it's time to ditch SEN for some sick beats
Yeah don't mind a bit of "doof doof" on the way home, I've heard people talk all day, some of the talk back shows just have complete numpties dribbling s**t, I find Fresh has the least amount of talking just a casual news update every now and then.

Realistically MG would cost an arm and a leg and if we're willing to part with an arm and a leg it better be for an elite Mid.

Yeah don't mind a bit of "doof doof" on the way home, I've heard people talk all day, some of the talk back shows just have complete numpties dribbling s**t, I find Fresh has the least amount of talking just a casual news update every now and then.

Realistically MG would cost an arm and a leg and if we're willing to part with an arm and a leg it better be for an elite Mid.
MG hasn't done a hell of alot, he'd want to have a good year this year for a $$$ contract.

Yep I’ve started listening to Fresh last few months, minimal DJs talking crap and musics decent

I would be shocked if Georgiades is a priority target for the Crows... but there are plenty of other clubs who may be into him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He'd be a priority for us to drive his contract price higher though.
There will be enough interested clubs to do this without us.

Our priorities will be elsewhere...

Last edited:

i heard some speculation that our board will again be led into a 100:1 winning bet on the eve of our opening bounce from the same genius that gave us the good oil last year.

Georgiadis makes no sense for us, unless he's a free agent. All our high end draft capital for ladt year and the next 2 need to be spent an an expected elite mid. If we get it wrong, ce la vie, but thats the only type that we should be selecting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back