Preview Changes: R20 Showdown vs Port Adelaide

Remove this Banner Ad

sure.. his knee had an impact back in the first few rounds after he came back from it…

but..

Fog‘s return to wrestling seems to correspond more with the return of using keays and sloane in the midfield again..
So, you're blaming Fogs form on Keays & Sloane playing midfield ?

200.gif

It's a beat up I reckon. Wazza on 5AA says they'll all get up for the game.
No, it's no beat up as they had 3 players genuinely miss captain's run today.

The flu has been rampant this year, so fair chance it's spread amongst others in the team they don't know of yet.

Only need to be slightly off & can make the difference.

No, it's no beat up as they had 3 players genuinely miss captain's run today.

The flu has been rampant this year, so fair chance it's spread amongst others in the team they don't know of yet.

Only need to be slightly off & can make the difference.
One can only hope the entire club is saturated in it 😂

So, you're blaming Fogs form on Keays & Sloane playing midfield ?

200.gif
So…

You’re claiming that a forward line should easily perform exactly the same regardless of whether it has a classy midfield feeding it or if it has a midfield with spuds kicking garbage toward it..

You really wanna make this claim?

go right ahead Wayne.. be my guest.:

And what a surprise your mate Mutineer agrees with you…

Not true. I recall one particularly annoying showdown when Burton pansted him, running off him twice in the centre for two long goals.
We have to make bloody sure that it doesn't happen again. :(
Yep remember that as well now you mention it.

On SM-A325F using BigFooty.com mobile app

WTF Wayne??…

Did you even watch the game?.. Soligo was one of our best on ground..

27 touches and a goal and was in everything..

sometimes I wonder if you actually know what each of our players looks like..

Like the rest of the apologists, they start with the club decision and work backwards from there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You're the one calling for Newchurch to be played .....one of the laziest footballers I've seen

BC .....it's not about possession numbers in the SANFL .....on that rationale, Crouch should play every AFL game, given his SANFL stats ......so I assume you're supporting the Crouch call-up ;)

crouch is slow as crap, has zero hurt factor and only a handful of games left in his career. Notice the difference?

You're the one calling for Newchurch to be played .....one of the laziest footballers I've seen

BC .....it's not about possession numbers in the SANFL .....on that rationale, Crouch should play every AFL game, given his SANFL stats ......so I assume you're supporting the Crouch call-up ;)
We‘ve given complete fxxkn spuds… PROVEN SPUDS… in crouch, mchenry, murphy, sholl game after game after game in our AFL side in the past couple of years and they’ve shown they simply are not up to it.

yet we have a kid with blistering speed, classy skilks, great goal sense, who is incredibly unselfish and has a hand in many of our SANFL goals.. and has kicked 4 goals on four seperate occasions this year.. and we refuse to at least give him a stretch of games at AFL level to see what he can bring.. because apparently he isnt the complete package..

We gave Rowe how many games as a small forward last year before simply delisting him?.. you saying we couldnt have flicked a couple of those to newchurch instead?.

if you think thats a smart move and great list management Wayne.. then I’m afraid its yet another damning indictment on your football judgement..

So…

You’re claiming that a forward line should easily perform exactly the same regardless of whether it has a classy midfield feeding it or if it has a midfield with spuds kicking garbage toward it..

You really wanna make this claim?

go right ahead Wayne.. be my guest.:

And what a surprise your mate Mutineer agrees with you…
I Noticed we looked far better when rankine was clean grabbing the ball and accelerating out of the centre towards out attacking half. I want lots lots more of that in the years to come if young Pedlar can get his tank right for next year, he and izak might be quite a dynamic midfield pairing

We‘ve given complete fxxkn spuds… PROVEN SPUDS… in crouch, mchenry, murphy, sholl game after game after game in our AFL side in the past couple of years and they’ve shown they simply are not up to it.

yet we have a kid with blistering speed, classy skilks, great goal sense, who is incredibly unselfish and has a hand in many of our SANFL goals.. and has kicked 4 goals on four seperate occasions this year.. and we refuse to at least give him a stretch of games at AFL level to see what he can bring.. because apparently he isnt the complete package..

We gave Rowe how many games as a small forward last year before simply delisting him?.. you saying we couldnt have flicked a couple of those to newchurch instead?.

if you think thats a smart move and great list management Wayne.. then I’m afraid its yet another damning indictment on your football judgement..
Cry more.

All you do whine like a man baby.

Crouch has had a single solitary game this year. His performance warranted selection. He doesn't have to be your preferred options, but throwing the toys out the cot is futile.

Murphy has had decent games. However, until we build real depth, he'll feature in games.

Sholl has been dropped.

You need to either temper expectations of how long a proper rebuild takes or have a large dose of copium.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Cry more.

All you do whine like a man baby.

Crouch has had a single solitary game this year. His performance warranted selection. He doesn't have to be your preferred options, but throwing the toys out the cot is futile.

Murphy has had decent games. However, until we build real depth, he'll feature in games.

Sholl has been dropped.

You need to either temper expectations of how long a proper rebuild takes or have a large dose of copium.

On SM-G781B using BigFooty.com mobile app
Hahahahaha…

You think we’re still rebuilding!!..

You poor deluded fool!.

The dicks running our club think the rebuilds done.

Crouch deserves to be delisted and probably will be in 6 weeks from now. And youre actually happy they are picking him in our AFL side over our youth.. thats how fxxkn dumb you are.

See.. anyone can throw the insults around..

Hahahahaha…

You think we’re still rebuilding!!..

You poor deluded fool!.

The dicks running our club think the rebuilds done.

Crouch deserves to be delisted and probably will be in 6 weeks from now. And youre actually happy they are picking him in our AFL side over our youth.. thats how fxxkn dumb you are.

See.. anyone can throw the insults around..
I agree the rebuild is done...providing we find 2 A grade mids from somewhere and if that means traded in, I am cool. Sell the farm pick wise to get what we need.

"We're definitely a much younger team around the ball," Power coach Ken Hinkley conceded.

"That's OK, we've been quite a bit younger all the way through this year.

"If you look purely at age, we're four-to-five years younger than the Crows' mids, which is a significant difference but one we're happy to take
Anyone would think we're on opposite ends of where our team builds are at with that being said.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back