• Rory Sloane (sub)

• Brodie Smith

• Jake Soligo

• Riley Thilthorpe

• Taylor Walker

• Josh Worrell

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

I find it uncomfortable booing a south australian kid and one of the best we’ve produced out of state program along with Rozee and Rankine over last 20 yrs

He’s going to be some player . I’m just going to enjoy any chance we beat him as he will beat us many times

Why? It's a club competition not a state competition and he plays for the enemy.

Two things.
  1. Racism is more common than you seem prepared to admit. And every single racist who revelled in booing Goodes would insist they were doing it for other reasons. Maybe even kidding themselves, which is common among racists. Be careful before going where you just went.
  2. Non-racists who think they were doing a good thing by booing Goodes for other reasons, need to realise that they were facilitating racists. People need to grasp this. It’s not just about them and their personal thoughts about how Goodes played. Every racist in the crowd would be in seventh heaven to see it happening and rip in with full voice and hateful joy in their hearts. Do you really want to be cheering along with them?
Take off your everyone is racist glasses...

On the one hand independent doctors is a no brainer.

On the other, will it throw up inconsistent outcomes as with all things AFL?
I'm sure I read somewhere that there are independent doctors... perhaps not at every game, but they review head clashes etc (I think this is where Doedee was forced into the protocol after the fact). They absolutely need an independent doctor at EVERY game, doing real time reviews. After the fact doesn't stop the player being allowed to go back out on the ground (ala Aliir).

I have always rated Buckley apart from him being a FIGJAM. I recall being at Football Park watching a match against Ireland. He would be good at any sport.
He was a FIGJAM as a player... and why I was happy for him to never win a premiership.... however, post playing... I find him thoroughly listenable and dare i say it, almost likeable? JHF has such class at times. Once he hones that and gains more experience, he will be amazing to watch. Hope he never wins a premiership either. ;)

Very fiery and borders on petulant. Too early to call but that may be what holds him back. Seems to have fair chip on the shoulder - but also a great swagger and confidence

Could go either way

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Rachele has the same petulance....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really ?????

Nah he’s just a competitor

I really think he ends up a star of competition and potential Brownlow medallist

No worry re his skill level either including footskills
Time will be the judge...

Way too early for that kind of talk.

What specific acts of petulance ?

Thought he was pretty well behaved in the showdown

The port tough boys were almost a bit limp eg SPP , Wines etc
Gave away 3 free kicks before he had a disposal of his own. 8 clangers.

I'm not changing my opinion until I start seeing him being way more team orientated in his ways.

People talking Brownlows/Buckley/Ablett need to cool their jets a little.

Back