2020 Formula One

Remove this Banner Ad

So...after all of these years, we may actually end up seeing Kimi and Schumacher driving for the same team :eek:

The ball appears to be firmly in Kimi's court at the moment, as all things being equal, you would think Mick is definitely going to be driving for Alfa next year

Last edited:

So...after all of these years, we may actually end up seeing Kimi and Schumacher driving for the same team :eek:

The ball appears to be firmly in Kimi's court at the moment, as all things being equal, you would think Mick is definitely going to be driving for Alfa next year

I never expected him to be his dad but Mick has been really impressive in F2 this season. Super consistent.

Worked his way into the F2 championship hunt too.

He'll have a decent career.

Ham is going to be even worse this week with no charges being laid. I hope someone pulls this moron into line, fine protest all you want on your instagram and social media but not at your f ing work place you f ing tool.
MB changed the paint of their car to align with him?

Ham is going to be even worse this week with no charges being laid. I hope someone pulls this moron into line, fine protest all you want on your instagram and social media but not at your f ing work place you f ing tool.
I'm guessing you feel Kapernick shouldn't kneel?

Sent from my ELE-L09 using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

3 drivers to keep an eye on in Formula 2 this weekend are Mick Schumacher (rumoured for Alfa seat), Robert Schwartzman (possibly going to Haas) and Yuki Tsunoda (Alpha Tauri).

It's tight at the top of the standings in F2 with only 3 race weekends (6 races) to go.

1. M. Schumacher 161
2. C. Ilott 153
3. C. Lundgaard 145
4. R. Shwartzman 140
5. N. Mazepin 127
6. Y. Tsunoda 123
7. L. Delétraz 122
8. G. Zhou 108

Am I being cynical? Is Schumacher getting boosted (but unprovable) treatment?
He's in the best team (Prema) and he and Schwartzman have had a lot of success this year. Schumacher had a slow start to the year, but has dramatically improved since the second Silverstone race.

IMO Schumacher has been moved fairly slowly through the ranks. He was F3 Champion in 2018 and didn't do much in F2 last year, but has hit his straps this year. Whether or not that is just an experience thing is hard to say.

Schwartzman is the one to watch, he was the 2019 F3 Champion and has quickly risen to the top in F2.

Whether or not either of them will be any good if they get an F1 drive is unknown, but as Ferrari Driver Academy drivers there are paths available to them if opportunities are available...

Hopefully now they have a new owner Williams can get two drivers who are capable instead of one good driver and one paying to live out his childhood dream

Karun is high on my list of annoying commentators in sport. 3rd behind Mark Nicholas and BT with Shane Warne 4th. Sky use him in the box in practice but never let Ted in the box who I really enjoy.

Karun is high on my list of annoying commentators in sport. 3rd behind Mark Nicholas and BT with Shane Warne 4th. Sky use him in the box in practice but never let Ted in the box who I really enjoy.
He's such a smug know-it-all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back