2020 Formula One

Remove this Banner Ad

So Mazepin and Mick for Haas next year. For obvious reasons I think we all want the latter to prevail over the former.

This weekend, Russell will drive for Mercedes, Aitken for Williams, and presumably someone else for Grosjean in the Haas (has it been confirmed?). When was the last time we had three new drivers for teams in a race weekend that wasn't Round 1?

So Mazepin and Mick for Haas next year. For obvious reasons I think we all want the latter to prevail over the former.

This weekend, Russell will drive for Mercedes, Aitken for Williams, and presumably someone else for Grosjean in the Haas (has it been confirmed?). When was the last time we had three new drivers for teams in a race weekend that wasn't Round 1?
Mazepin might be the rich kid but he does have some talent.

Mazepin might be the rich kid but he does have some talent.

More because he is quite a dick and Mick from all reports is a modest well-rounded kid.

Bullshit. Speak for yourself only. Michael Schumacher is still my all time favourite F1 driver, even though I hated him initially. I am happy to see his son Mick do well for himself and earn his place in F1 in his own right. Can't hold his father's name against him.

Mazepin is the next Lance Stroll. Entitled son of a billionaire and a bit of an all round prick. Sure the guy can drive a bit, they all need to earn their super licence these days, but I definitely will have him at the bottom of my list of favourites. He'll take a bit of heat off Stroll if nothing else.

Bullshit. Speak for yourself only. Michael Schumacher is still my all time favourite F1 driver, even though I hated him initially. I am happy to see his son Mick do well for himself and earn his place in F1 in his own right. Can't hold his father's name against him.

Mazepin is the next Lance Stroll. Entitled son of a billionaire and a bit of an all round prick. Sure the guy can drive a bit, they all need to earn their super licence these days, but I definitely will have him at the bottom of my list of favourites. He'll take a bit of heat off Stroll if nothing else.
Facts

Ummm.... the post you quoted was in support of Mick Jnr...

Pumped for Jack Aitken to get a drive. Hopefully he can embarrass Latifi some more.

Russell should get his first points finish in F1, potentially a podium as well. Bottas should beat him though (would be a major blight on him if he didnt). Not keen on Mazepin getting a drive for next year, guy seems like a total dick. At what point do we need a F1 spinoff championship for silver spoon kids of millionaires (Stroll, Latifi now Mazepin).

Pumped for Jack Aitken to get a drive. Hopefully he can embarrass Latifi some more.

Russell should get his first points finish in F1, potentially a podium as well. Bottas should beat him though (would be a major blight on him if he didnt). Not keen on Mazepin getting a drive for next year, guy seems like a total dick. At what point do we need a F1 spinoff championship for silver spoon kids of millionaires (Stroll, Latifi now Mazepin).
Aitken hasn't come on quite like I thought he would this year, I'd be surprised if he outperforms Latifi.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love to see Russell come out and destroy Bottas in qualifying. Realistically Bottas should easily outqualify Russell given how much times hes spent in that seat.
The median between Bottas and Hamilton is only 0.085 so in terms of speed HAmilton is only marginally better. Race day Hamilton is much better.

Mercedes is .565 faster than any other car. It's all going to come down to how well he can adjust to the car.

Don't forget Lando is silver spoon kid of a millionaire as well.

It's not exactly a cheap sport to get into.

Typically speaking, your parents have got to have reasonable coin to put their kids through karting for years.

Its pretty rare you get stories of drivers coming from nothing.

Leclerc' first grand prix he ever watched as a kid was from his parents balcony in Monaco....

Reserve driver Pietro Fittipaldi confirmed racing in Grojeans seat this race.

I just hope Russell keeps the thing on the black stuff and doesn't prang it. I'm not completely sold on his race driving yet.

It's not exactly a cheap sport to get into.

Typically speaking, your parents have got to have reasonable coin to put their kids through karting for years.

Its pretty rare you get stories of drivers coming from nothing.

Leclerc' first grand prix he ever watched as a kid was from his parents balcony in Monaco....

Hamilton is probably from the 'lower' class when it comes to gaining an F1 drive and even then his parents weren't exactly from a public housing flat in London. It's simply a sport inaccessible to anyone that has to work for a living.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back