News 2020 Injuries & Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
But Jiska said he will play. How could this be?
So duct (so tempted to type duck just for the melts lol) tape can't fix everything!

Emerging tall Jarrod Brander missed the Swans victory with a minor hip issue but could be back in the selection mix to face the Crows on Saturday afternoon.

“Jarrod unfortunately had a hip issue which ended up being lower-back related as well,” Vozzo said.

“But he’s slowly gotten through the early part of this week and we’re confident he’ll do some more full training tomorrow and then we’ll assess whether he can play after that.”

Dumb question, I know they started price changes after Round 2 this year rather than the usual Round 3, but are price changes still being calculated with the last three games being taken into account or has that been reduced to the last two games?

Dumb question, I know they started price changes after Round 2 this year rather than the usual Round 3, but are price changes still being calculated with the last three games being taken into account or has that been reduced to the last two games?
It's not a dumb question - 3 rounds scores are being used

I think they're going off a 3 round average (?previous year incorporated) but the price move is occurs after 2nd game.

I think they're going off a 3 round average (?previous year incorporated) but the price move is occurs after 2nd game.
IIRC it's based off the guest two scores and then they use what they are already "priced at" for the third score. Pretty sure?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Prick could have done that prior to Round 3 and not derailed my season
Any thought McKenna could impact Ridley's output has now been put to bed ......one good choice I've made .....now just another 6 bad choices to correct

BE of 46, let's hope for 1 last price rise before he becomes Bailey Smith

The way things are going are couple of these guys are going to be season long in our team. He is one that is a lock in the north team atm and has scored quite well most week though I cant see King going anywhere either.

Im deciding whether I should just keep Starc also and trade noble instead as his js seems very good he has that dpp I can use with rivers. I get the feeling bench cover is going to be vital over the next 6 weeks.

We might lose a bit of money on them short term but better than eating donuts in few weeks because we traded out the rookies with good js.

mdXfHE.gif

The way things are going are couple of these guys are going to be season long in our team. He is one that is a lock in the north team atm and has scored quite well most week though I cant see King going anywhere either.

Im deciding whether I should just keep Starc also and trade noble instead as his js seems very good he has that dpp I can use with rivers. I get the feeling bench cover is going to be vital over the next 6 weeks.

We might lose a bit of money on them short term but better than eating donuts in few weeks because we traded out the rookies with good js.
Yeah you make some good points. I plan on keeping Budarick for the year, he's lock in to that side playing small defender, reckon he's a good hold.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back