Game Day 2020 R1, Port v. GC Suns, @Metricon

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I had one of the best days ever. Up at 5am and caught my first blue fin tuna out from Victor. Came home. Watched the Crows lose. Had sesame-crusted tuna with chilli and ginger dressing. Watched Port win with my two young boys. Doesn't get any better than that.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

But correct.

So tell me why the second half was so different to the second?

Hinkleyball, just trying not to lose.

Sack Hinkley.

GC parked their entire team in our 50. That was difference.

Someone was trying not to lose and it wasn't us.

How good was Mitch Georgiades? Out of the game for 18 months, drafted as Mitch Who, leads an AFL club forward line in round 1 after his drafting and provides a competitive and exciting focal point, kicks a couple of goals and experiences a really solid win first up. Keep it coming Mitch.

How good was Mitch Georgiades? Out of the game for 18 months, drafted as Mitch Who, leads an AFL club forward line in round 1 after his drafting and provides a competitive and exciting focal point, kicks a couple of goals and experiences a really solid win first up. Keep it coming Mitch.
Also looks like Mitch is making Todd feel freer and play to his natural game.

Todd tried to jump through a few packs and over heads which was a delight to see.

Also noted some of his defensive chases, the kid has some serious jets.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back