Competitions 2020 Super Coach Carlton Board Comp.

Remove this Banner Ad

We may not go on last years ranking because unless you saved the screen shot of last years finishing result it is to hard to just go off peoples words of where they finished etc. The finishing result a team had last season is usually wiped once the new seasons Supercoach page opens officially.

Jeremias may know more but the last 2 seasons we just randomly grouped people for this reason and all the divisions were very tightly contested which was great.
This year there is actually a "history" tab that shows previous results.

It doesn't have all previous finishes but last years looks accurate for mine. Unfortunately.

Entries or expressions of interest to join will join be closed from Monday 6 p.m folks and then i will start putting people into leagues and sending invites to join out via P.M.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have 3 18 league divisions currently awaiting replies and join ups etc.

Now there are some people here that posted interest but have not got an invite to a league yet because the remainder is to small to create a league and it mostly went on expression of interest regarding the time of the post when they showed interest.

So you guys are on standby because we are always going to get posters that have showed interest in the past and then not been online for 4 weeks on end etc.

So if you have not got a PM invite yet please state you are still willing to play and myself as Captain of Division 1 / BlueGum Division 2 / BlueAbroad Division 3.

IF we get people that do not join the current leagues the people that are still registering interest will be first off the rank to fill remaining leagues.

Deadline will be next Monday night 6pm before we start using emergencies to fill leagues. If all the people invited do join up and accept i will see who is left and maybe we can get a 10 team league going at last notice for those that have missed out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back