AFL 2021 AFL Round 17

Remove this Banner Ad

gosh i got no idea who to put for goals for Adelaide
-for crows, yea its really a lottery to who kicks 2g+ between thilthorpe, frampton, himmelberg and rowe tonight.
(mayb take the guy with the largest odds - frampton?)
-Seedsman has been pushing up the ground lately and has scored goals in recent weeks like already mentioned on here. -has kicked 6.2 in last 4 weeks. which includes 3x 2g.
-and mchenry seems to be the other one that just hangs around hf.
-but i like harry jones at his odds for 2,3,4g. 2.50/6/17 tab

Last edited:
-for crows, yea its really a lottery to who kicks 2g+ between thilthorpe, frampton, himmelberg and rowe tonight.
-Seedsman has been pushing up the ground lately and has scored goals in recent weeks like already mentioned on here. -has kicked 6.2 in last 4 weeks. which includes 3x 2g.
-and mchenry seems to be the other one that just hangs around hf.
is this himmelbergs first game in awhile felt like i havent seen him thought he played super well last year

Almost a no bet for me. Frost warning in melb otherwise would play the overs. Think Essendon is a little to short so might have a little on Adelaide and hope they kick one in the first 2 minutes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

honestly not expecting any type of win tonight but good luck
Keays 30+
Laird 30+
Parish 30+
Merrett 30+
Stringer 2+
Thilthorpe 2+
over 165
@24.50 sb

Tippa 2+
Hooker 1+
Jones 1+
Waterman 1+
Frampton 1+
Murphy 1+
Rowe 1+
@21.75

Seedsman 2+
Langford 2+
@30

like these alot-
BYO
2u Jake Stringer and A McDonald-Tipungwuti to combine for 5+ goals @ 2.10 sb
1u Jake Stringer and A McDonald-Tipungwuti to combine for 6+ goals @ 3.50 sb

himmelberg late out with virus.

also
1.5 d.smith ags @2.20 tab
1u d.smith 2g+ @6.5 pb
0.5u d.smith 3g+ @29 pb
is overdue to kick a couple..

ok so now im on jones, tippa, stringer and smith - i cant lose right??? :rolleyesv1:

Last edited:
Adelaide look like they lack a bit of forward chemistry without Taylor Walker and Shane McAdam. They are the leaders of this forward pack

Remove this Banner Ad

Back