Game Day 2021 ANZAC Day, R6 Collingwood v Essendon (Sun 25-Apr, 3.20pm @ MCG) | Lest We Forget

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 players that have played 12 games or less today
I've identified 7 players who have played 12 games or less. Must be missing someone else.

Darcy Cameron (12 games)
Trey Ruscoe (6 games)
Beau McCreery (3 games)
Nathan Murphy (2 games)
Will Kelly (1 game)
Finlay Macrae (1 game)
Jay Rantall (0 games)

If we lose this fu**en sh*t man.. membership is going straight into the Yarra.. I can't anymore.
If we lose this re, I'm driving my car into the Yarra... Put a brick on the pedal and just let her go... I've f had it!

It will be Sier, won’t it? He didn’t play VFL and Rantall is named in the 22?
Tyler Brown. Sier would have played VFL if it wasn’t for the Perth lockdown

Nerves are kicking in now. Even with such an inexperienced side I am really invested in getting a win today.

We need the likes of Pendles, Sidebottom, Grundy, Crisp, Daicos, and Moore to stand up big time. We need players like Thomas, WHE and Cal Brown to turn up switched on and not be overawed.

Anything we get from Macrae, Kelly, Ruscoe and Rantall had to be seen as a bonus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Plenty of nervous energy with this game today, it’s always a special day on the calendar.
Been to so many Anzac games but unfortunately it’s from the couch this year.

If we lose this re, I'm driving my car into the Yarra... Put a brick on the pedal and just let her go... I've f had it!

If we lose this *en s**t man.. I might start supporting Buckley.. like an old school 70's 80s supporter.. don't say anything bad about my club type of thing re.. * it.. might start defending jaxson barham.. cause his dad was a great.. and ricky's dad was a pioneer in the 30s.. and ricky's dad's dad was a founding member of the club.. and his dad's dad's dad was the first bloke to settle in Collingwood. Unbelievable.

*.. it's the 2020's..... maaaaaaan..

If we lose this fu**en sh*t man.. I might start supporting Buckley.. like an old school 70's 80s supporter.. don't say anything bad about my club type of thing re.. fu** it.. might start defending jaxson barham.. cause his dad was a great.. and ricky's dad was a pioneer in the 30s.. and ricky's dad's dad was a founding member of the club..

fu** it's the 2020's man..
That's a big call Gimpy..

If we f lose this, I'm gonna buy my baby boy an Essendon membership and tweet out "#standbyhird"... I've had it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back