Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
join-now-online-registration.png ......... join us.gif

Welcome Back ! ..... It's that time of year again, time to start organizing the BigFooty Supercoach Leagues for 2021

How To JOIN IN: 2020 team results & rankings are still available to you. Please post a screenshot of your 2020 rank and Team Name below.

If you're not sure where to find your 2020 ranking, please follow the link at the top of this post

From there, posters will be sorted into leagues based on your ranking.

Once confirmed, a PM with your league division and code will be sent to you Approx 10 days prior to R1

I'll keep everyone updated, but please don't leave it late or you could end up in a lower Division

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Wayne, hoping you can get me and my brother into a league together. I haven’t played in years but he’s always in the top 5k.

Team names:
Dr.Cornwalis
Superblues

Thanks in advance mate.

Hey Wayne, hoping you can get me and my brother into a league together. I haven’t played in years but he’s always in the top 5k.

Team names:
Dr.Cornwalis
Superblues

Thanks in advance mate.
I'll PM you the League Code in a few minutes .....have a good season & rivalry ;)

Hey if you have any spots have only decided tonight to have another crack.
Team name: uniquespooners.
Thanks mate
Would like to join a league if possible please.
Finished around 40,000 last year.
Team: Gibbo's Gang
Welcome .....you should have a PM with your League Code .....enjoy the season

Hi sorry I’ve been inactive for a while so I might have missed the cut off. But I would love to join a league I was in div 16 last year I think! Team name this year is Mattress Guts
40121267-399A-4285-8CEE-29711BA8B898.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi sorry I’ve been inactive for a while so I might have missed the cut off. But I would love to join a league I was in div 16 last year I think! Team name this year is Mattress Guts
View attachment 1076909
No Problems .....I'll PM you a League Code shortly

Hi - I would like to play in 2021. Unfortunately can't see my position from 2020 anymore but finished around top 10000. I was in Division 12 in 2020 and team name Merlion FC. Thanks

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hi - I would like to play in 2021. Unfortunately can't see my position from 2020 anymore but finished around top 10000. I was in Division 12 in 2020 and team name Merlion FC. Thanks
I just filled a League yesterday ...will struggle to fill a new one now, but there are still Leagues that posters haven't joined yet ....so if not done by tomorrow, I'll slot you into a League and PM a League Code to you

Pranav FC
2020 - 11845
2019 - 882
2018 - 19708
2017 - 26522
I just filled a League yesterday ...will struggle to fill a new one now, but there are still Leagues that posters haven't joined yet ....so if not done by tomorrow, I'll slot you into a League and PM a League Code to you

Interested in joining a league if available. Rank top 15% most years.

Team name: Full Wingspan

Please let me know if any spots left in competitive leagues

Might need to cut n paste but my team name this year is:

没有筷子

266DD463-D481-4D4D-8C2F-44F363801A73.png

Please let me know if any spots left in competitive leagues

Might need to cut n paste but my team name this year is:

没有筷子

View attachment 1077616
Leave with me ....a lot of moving and shaking of Leagues tomorrow ....some still haven't joined

Hey Wayne - any thoughts of a big unlimited big footy group?
Already up and running ....see the header in the Teams thread, but it also has it's own thread

Already up and running ....see the header in the Teams thread, but it also has it's own thread

Cheers thx. Too much frothing over Gawn has making me blind

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back