2021 Memberships Released

Remove this Banner Ad

I know I'll get hate for this, but I struggle to see how we continue to gain members after a performance like yesterday's.

Record membership, historic debt payed off, all this means nothing if we can't back it up on the field. All this PR stuff from the club kills me - we should be focussed on winning, and that's it.

I know I'll get hate for this, but I struggle to see how we continue to gain members after a performance like yesterday's.

Record membership, historic debt payed off, all this means nothing if we can't back it up on the field. All this PR stuff from the club kills me - we should be focussed on winning, and that's it.
Think we should offer free flights and accommodation for all new Victorian members from now on …

Had to double check this wasn't posted on Monday. :(

I'd be very happy to keep 81,000 going into next year, some of the numbers are padded on the provision people will sign up next year.

So tick tock to the club otherwise that's gonna drop.

Hopefully this review gets things back on track and we can build nicely for NEXT year and not be rambling about the same old same old at this time next year and another year be wasted, again.

Wouldn't expect to hit 85,000+ under normal circumstances without finals.

Had to double check this wasn't posted on Monday. :(

I'd be very happy to keep 81,000 going into next year, some of the numbers are padded on the provision people will sign up next year.

So tick tock to the club otherwise that's gonna drop.

Hopefully this review gets things back on track and we can build nicely for NEXT year and not be rambling about the same old same old at this time next year and another year be wasted, again.

Wouldn't expect to hit 85,000+ under normal circumstances without finals.
It was just another another week of yet the same rubbish. The club needs to give fans something to be excited about, because we will lose many members and their hard earned money next year if we keep going at the same rate.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back