2021 MotoGP - Congratulations Remy, Thanks Rossi!

Remove this Banner Ad

Use to be like that with Rossi for me. Don’t have to worry anymore when he’s finishing 17th every race now. Time to retire and join his team!
Yeah I was a huge Rossi fan when there where no Aussies, still remember watching him live for the first time as a 15-16year old at Phillip Island in the 125s was a freak even then, one of the greats Val.

* yes! Go Jack! What a win! Clearly this lady leading the broadcast got told off for saying she was going to bed... what a stupid comment. What happened to the previous host? she was great.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

fan-*******-tastic. nearly got me when jack was so emotional he had to delay the post-ride interview.

when bagnaia got to within under a second i was packing myself. can ride can pecco.
Those last 8 laps were the most nervous thing ever.
Yeah when he mentioned his parents and chocked up bloody hell.
And when all the other teams ran out to high five him as well is a was a bit emotional.

So happy to hear Jack say that he is going to stick to the way they worked to prepare the bike for the race, seeing him actually stay out there and put in the laps on used rubber instead of being the one that spends the most time in the pits was a great sign that his race pace would be good and his tires would benefit, I hope that was the light bulb moment that takes Jack all the way to the top. 👍

So happy to hear Jack say that he is going to stick to the way they worked to prepare the bike for the race, seeing him actually stay out there and put in the laps on used rubber instead of being the one that spends the most time in the pits was a great sign that his race pace would be good and his tires would benefit, I hope that was the light bulb moment that takes Jack all the way to the top. 👍
Could be a bit to do with the arm pump too. Feels better now so is happy to spend more time out on track and not save it for the race.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back