2021 SBFFL Matchday Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

You guys SuperCoach league is elite.
I feel bad dragging the ranking down on yas.
I’m not in a cash league for SC so don’t really do it.
I’ll try and step up my game for the rest of the season, although bringing in Liam baker wasn’t the best start...

2364 this week. Outscored my classic by 100 exactly!

Captain: Clayton Oliver

B: N. Vlastuin (54), C. Ballard (53), T. Rivers (61)
HB: D. Rich (113), S. May (72), Z. Williams (124)
C: A.McGrath (123), C. Oliver (408), M.Duncan (73)
HF: R. Mathieson (89), A. Naughton (90), T. Phillips (58)
F: W. Snelling (108), P. Ladhams (95), L. Hunter (111)
R: T. Goldstein (67), D. Parish (152), T. Miller (133)
I: S. Higgins (112), D. Mundy (102), B. Smith (97), N. Anderson (69)

Round 10 score:

FB: Ziebell (95) - Jonas (70) - Duryea (59)
HB: Houli (118) - Howard (87) - Mills (122)
C: I. Smith (64) - Ward (110) - Lyons (129)
HF: Zorko (117) - Taberner (22) - Hind (94)
FF: R. Gray (118) - Darling (76) - M. Walters (98)
R: Grundy (138) - N. Fyfe (124) - J. P. Kennedy (100)
I: D. Astbury (46) - D. Cameron (68) - P. Wright (86) - M. Hibberd (54)
Captain: Grundy (138)
Total Score: 2133

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Alrighty, let’s vote, thumbs up, love heart eyes or laugh at this post.
1. 3 weeks off over by rounds. Thumbs up.
2. Best 18 over the 3 bye rounds. Love heart eyes.
3. Play 1 game against one opponent over the 3 bye rounds. Laugh face.

For the 3rd option, the reasoning is, is that no one is disadvantaged because everyone loses each player once to bye over the 3 weeks. A way it could work: You name 22 players on BF and 10 emergencies. 2 emergencies for each of the 5 ‘positions’, with a first/2nd preference. If any of your best 22 miss a particular week, you get your emergency scores for that particular week.
I believe Petwussy, Haychh and I are best 18 over byes. STKD is 1 game over 3 weeks. CF and Simonoz are have the 3 weeks off. Still need the other 4 to vote, because round 12 is fast approaching!

Don't think he'll have it all his own way up against the Dogs midfield this week unfortunately!

I’m expecting him to get 100 contested possessions this week!

We have 5 votes for best 18. So I’ll make the executive decision to lock in best 18 over the bye rounds so we can start preparing. Don’t worry about KF and KD, just getting 18 on the park is going to be hard enough.

We have 5 votes for best 18. So I’ll make the executive decision to lock in best 18 over the bye rounds so we can start preparing. Don’t worry about KF and KD, just getting 18 on the park is going to be hard enough.
How do we manage the table in UF? The only options for byes in settings are:

1621925669834.png

UF is going to want to deliver 4 points to a winner every week or not all. Unless we manage the scores to have draws all round in the first two rounds and then log a result in on the third?

Sound like a plan?

View attachment 1136938

UF is going to want to deliver 4 points to a winner every week or not all. Unless we manage the scores to have draws all round in the first two rounds and then log a result in on the third?

Sound like a plan?
na Fijian he said going best 18 each week so we are doing every round, just add up manually as usual but only 18 scores.

View attachment 1136938

Sound like a plan?
Play every round. It’s already setup correctly last time I checked. We’ll have a 3 week trade period over the byes too!

Getting in early with trades but once again all my mids are on the table. Need me some Forwards and Backs (more so forwards) DMs are open to start chatting!

Alrighty, let’s vote, thumbs up, love heart eyes or laugh at this post.
1. 3 weeks off over by rounds. Thumbs up.
2. Best 18 over the 3 bye rounds. Love heart eyes.
3. Play 1 game against one opponent over the 3 bye rounds. Laugh face.

For the 3rd option, the reasoning is, is that no one is disadvantaged because everyone loses each player once to bye over the 3 weeks. A way it could work: You name 22 players on BF and 10 emergencies. 2 emergencies for each of the 5 ‘positions’, with a first/2nd preference. If any of your best 22 miss a particular week, you get your emergency scores for that particular week.

hahaha don’t think it matters now !!

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

So clarification - each week of the bye rounds is best 18 only. No KPs required. Considering each week I only just have a full squad, this is gonna be donut city !!!

Does this mean positions are thrown out the window too ?

Trades - am looking for GUN mids !!

Last edited:
So clarification - each week of the bye rounds is best 18 only. No KPs required. Considering each week I only just have a full squad, this is gonna be donut city !!!

Does this mean positions are thrown out the window too ?

Trades - am looking for GUN mids !!

Still name a team of 22 on UF using normal positions, just take your best 18 scores. May need to do some recruiting of free agents if you need to win over the bye rounds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back