2021 Training Reports

Remove this Banner Ad

Fagan doesn’t rest players. Either they are fit to play or they are injured.
Cameron last year looked pretty bad after he did the knee. Clearly wasn't right, whether through attitude or injury but we would have been better served by resting him and giving another player a few games.

Cameron last year looked pretty bad after he did the knee. Clearly wasn't right, whether through attitude or injury but we would have been better served by resting him and giving another player a few games.

I'm sure a few could have done with a rest but Fagan doesn't go there.

There was some comments about the players taking responsibility and I interpreted it as a player could say I'm not 80% (or whatever it is they can play out a game at) so count me out, rather than coaches making the call.

It's in keeping with his players taking responsibility mantra.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Fagan rested Answerth in the final last year. Still the biggest mistake of his career considering we needed pace in that game.

Answerth was available for selection and he certainly wasn't omitted as you can't omit a player that was out due to injury.

He was not fit enough for finals.

Answerth was available for selection and he certainly wasn't omitted as you can't omit a player that was out due to injury.

He definitely wasn’t available for selection.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back