Trades 2022 AFL Fantasy Round 3 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Next week looking at Rachelle to NOD if he's playing and my one glorious spud Jones to Bowey. 200k bank for the following week where JHF > McIness and Hayes > Duncan is on the cards. After that hopefully go Chapman to a fallen Macrae when Daicos gets DPP

Shooting for this by round 6 if there's no forced trades in the next few weeks

Short Whit Hewett Sic Bowey Daicos
Touk Steele Bray Macrae Cripps Crouch Rowell Ward
Grundy Preuss
Duncan Dunks Cogs Butters Xerri Martin

My current team is

Short Crisp Docherty Hewett Hinge McCartin (SDK Gibcus)
Macrae Miller Neale Cripps Lipinski Rowell JHF Daicos (Ward Stephens Macdonald)
Grundy English (Dixon)
Dunkley Butters Cogs Xerri Rachele Martin (Hayes Hollands)

My first upgrade target is Gibcus to Bowey. Dixon to Preuss might be good for cash gen.

My current team is

Short Crisp Docherty Hewett Hinge McCartin (SDK Gibcus)
Macrae Miller Neale Cripps Lipinski Rowell JHF Daicos (Ward Stephens Macdonald)
Grundy English (Dixon)
Dunkley Butters Cogs Xerri Rachele Martin (Hayes Hollands)

My first upgrade target is Gibcus to Bowey. Dixon to Preuss might be good for cash gen.
Very nice team

Had to keep Campaigner with Zuthrie dropped. (cam rayner who is $400k and not even on my field he's such a mediocre fantasy scorer)

Went Guthrie to Bowey
&
Baldwin to Martin

$125k spare with Campaigner wasting away at utility. Hoping to do something with his $397k next week
(and who am I kidding, he probably doesn't hit his 52 B.E,
even though fantasy unrealistically have his projected score as 62) so he might be $390k next week.

Had to keep Campaigner with Zuthrie dropped. (cam rayner who is $400k and not even on my field he's such a mediocre fantasy scorer)

Went Guthrie to Bowey
&
Baldwin to Martin

$125k spare with Campaigner wasting away at utility. Hoping to do something with his $397k next week
(and who am I kidding, he probably doesn't hit his 52 B.E,
even though fantasy unrealistically have his projected score as 62) so he might be $390k next week.
Guaranteed. And you just know you’ll be about $5k short of your dream trades.

Ralphsmith or NOD + 120k? Either player would be on my bench

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Is it worth purging Durdin early for Erasmus?

Other one I could ditch is Dixon but he is named second ruck so I reckon he scores better

Wanted to ditch Baldwin but missed it by a minute

Still 1 trade to use (been waiting for teams) will probably be Dixon out to either Ralphsmith or NOD. Any thoughts?

Is it worth purging Durdin early for Erasmus?

Other one I could ditch is Dixon but he is named second ruck so I reckon he scores better

Wanted to ditch Baldwin but missed it by a minute

Yeah get Erasmus in, he’s a jet

(Log in to remove this ad.)

80K in the bank, so not going too 'crazy' with my trades, and getting a Top 2 forward in for Jelly, in his teammate TT - and getting McInnes for Owens to get another decent rook. Should be 29 or 30 green dots if all goes well. Slightly sideways, but Jelly looks like he'll only average 105 at best, and doesn't have DPP - whereas TT is probably must have now, and definitely will be owned by most by the end of the year.

80K in the bank, so not going too 'crazy' with my trades, and getting a Top 2 forward in for Jelly, in his teammate TT - and getting McInnes for Owens to get another decent rook. Should be 29 or 30 green dots if all goes well. Slightly sideways, but Jelly looks like he'll only average 105 at best, and doesn't have DPP - whereas TT is probably must have now, and definitely will be owned by most by the end of the year.
i'm also going taranto if i can afford it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back