AFL 2022 AFL Finals - Week 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
its-over-ferris-bueller.gif

both games going over the total this weekend especially Pies/SWANS BY nearly 30 really sealed most of my big bets on finals on tab with total goals scored 200 and total points 1400 at around $1.70 each one so that was nice, as long as CATS/PIES find 2 goals a qtr between them I'm sweet for the 2 goals every qtr bet at $2.00, the riskier ones which required a ton of goals was basically cooked by the two freo games going like 130 and 138

the one that hurt was TEAM TO KICK 1 GOAL EVERY QTR at 4.00 .. got cooked by freo suprise suprise lol twice (1st qtrs vs dogs and pies) and dees vs SWANS (final qtr)..

I need 180 points roughly for match total to jag the slightly higher 1500 pts total scored at 4.50 , and 31 goals for the 225 goals scored at 4.00.. both teams are so well structured and have more disciplined defenders I really can't see swans bursting through vs cats like they did yesterday early vs Pies as Pies are good defensively but their game style and dashing defenders does leave them open to be scored against unlike Geelong who have been conceding like 60 a week for ages now.. so it'll probably be a cagey type game with a score of around the line 160-165

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back