AFL 2022 AFL Round 9

Line Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Darcy tucker $4 ags pb too good to pass up

You need a load I’m gonna need a loan if I can’t get something cooking tomoz Lmaooo
Dont stress, I found free food in Melbourne.

Its what punters need after another tough weekend.

Light bets lmao

Ainsworth 2-3 @3.70, 11.50

Colyer 2-3 @4.70, 16

Rankine + Chol + Fredrick + Schultz 2+ each @28.25

Both Suns and Freo been the big improvers in the Contested Net Disposals Rank in 2022.

In 2021: Suns -9.3 Net Contested Disposals (rank 17th) v Freo -2.2 Net Contested Disposals (rank 12th)

In 2022: Suns -1.5 Net Contested Disposals (rank 12th) v Freo +0.6 Net Contested Disposals (rank 8th)

Matt Rowell had 117 fantasy points in round 1 but has struggled since. It's going to be so slippery on the Gold Coast, and he's the type of guy who could rack up 10-15 tackles so I'll take a punt on him collecting a big score today.

Rowell 100+ @ $5.5 pb
Rowell 110+ @ $12
Rowell 120+ @ $21

Hail mary

Freo v Goldy under 145.5
Freo h2h
Anderson 20+
Serong 20+
Rankine AGS
Schultz 2+
Blues h2h
Greene 2+
Silvani AGS

@45
Tailed minus the unders. Expect the total to creep up as the forecast has cleared. Jumping on the over 145.5 while it’s available, might be a juicy middle available by the bounce.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

PointsBet Stat Multiplier Spreads for Suns v Freo (Kicks x Handballs x Goals):

1652576303291.png

Some of the plays and some reasoning behind each play (using $1 stakes):

Mundy OVER 45 ( Think there is a genuine mispricing here, Mundy should be around the mid 80s' or higher, very happy to take at this spread)
Rowell OVER 33 (Posted 200 last time Freo played here. He also polled 3 Brownlow votes in 2020 against the same team at the same ground.)
Ainsworth OVER 55 (Can oblige with his 2 goals or so today)
Holman OVER 30 (Can oblige with at least a goal today)
Weller OVER 33 (Will be keen to get one over his former employers today)
Rankine OVER 43 (His average of 53.75, suggests there is a still a big gap between his very good and bad. But I can see him kicking a couple or more today. Wet weather conditions suit players of his ilk)
Swallow OVER 30 (again his average over the past 2 years and spending more time in midfield, means this too is a good get for me)
Brayshaw UNDER 90 (This line is a tad high given his past couple of years averages)
Colyer OVER 26 (Like Mundy has a relatively higher proportion of OVER/UNDER over the last 2 seasons. am happy to take him at a low line)

Another 2 plays Im having a go at:

Gold Coast to score 13+ Pts every Quarter @ $9 (they will get enough opportunities to have a crack of clearing this line)

Fremantle to Score Under 20.5 pts every Quarter @ $8.50 (based on their last game at Metricon in 2020, this bet would have got up.)

Yep i saw the weather for Surfers Paradise from different weather sites this week and the downpour was quite heavy. No idea what the drainage at Metricon is like but I think Freo might struggle a bit today. Dont think they have experienced heavy ground conditions for a while.

Will Powell got 26 disposals against Freo last year in Perth. At $10 to get 25+ is worth a throw at the darts and if he takes a few kick-ins the $41 for 30+ is worth a saver. Traditionally its been David Swallow taking a lot of the kick-ins. Being a WA grown player, Will Powell lifts a gear when he plays Fremantle.

One of the other heavier ground conditioned games this season, the game up in Cairns saw 17 players got 20+ disposals in the Saints v Power game. (and 27 players with 15+ Disposals). I think this game could follow a similar pattern, where disposals may be the safe play.

I dont usually like doing SGM for Disposals but having a throw at the darts at this- just in case we dont get goals today up at Metricon:

Touk Miller 31+ Disposals
Swallow Over 20.5 Disposals
Mundy Over 21.5 Disposals
Will Powell 20+ Disposals

Odds: 16.75 (bet Refund if 1 leg fails). The Will Powell leg $3 boosts this up to a nice price.

No switta and Walters is my “logic”

Shultz 3-5 @5,13,34 pb

Erasmus 1-3 @3.25,19,81

Colyer 2-4 @4.60,15,81

Also Jeffries 2-4 @7.25,31,141

Another 2 plays Im having a go at:

Gold Coast to score 13+ Pts every Quarter @ $9 (they will get enough opportunities to have a crack of clearing this line)

Fremantle to Score Under 20.5 pts every Quarter @ $8.50 (based on their last game at Metricon in 2020, this bet would have got up.)

Yep i saw the weather for Surfers Paradise from different weather sites this week and the downpour was quite heavy. No idea what the drainage at Metricon is like but I think Freo might struggle a bit today. Dont think they have experienced heavy ground conditions for a while.

Will Powell got 26 disposals against Freo last year in Perth. At $10 to get 25+ is worth a throw at the darts and if he takes a few kick-ins the $41 for 30+ is worth a saver. Traditionally its been David Swallow taking a lot of the kick-ins. Being a WA grown player, Will Powell lifts a gear when he plays Fremantle.

One of the other heavier ground conditioned games this season, the game up in Cairns saw 17 players got 20+ disposals in the Saints v Power game. (and 27 players with 15+ Disposals). I think this game could follow a similar pattern, where disposals may be the safe play.
Where are these mate?

Edit. Found them on betright. Last one I deposited enough to place some bets they only took partial amount. Then have to turn over the rest. Extremely annoying

Last edited:
Back