Captains 2022 Fantasy Captains and Vice Captains Selection

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

******* Skinner plays Friday night. McInnes better get proper dropped this time 🤬
I do wonder whether the shifty switcheroo of McInnes to sub might have been to provide like-for-like cover in case JDG couldn't last the game.
If that's the case then you'd expect him to be back in to the 22 this week (whichever Brown it was that replaced McInnes didn't really do much to warrant his retention).

EDIT: Well, that's what I'm hoping anyways :p

Just realised I have Bray Friday night as well as Dunks 😳

Yeah, the two Friday night games add an extra complexity for trades - as Skinner (one of my E options and DPP) gets locked then as well. So positional switches become harder to organise

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, the two Friday night games add an extra complexity for trades - as Skinner (one of my E options and DPP) gets locked then as well. So positional switches become harder to organise
Skinner might be my only red dot. I think I'll take Neale C anyway so won't matter. Will just be annoying if VC goes 150 lol

Bray against north seems a VC no brainer
Seems like it. If I was coaching Norf, each week I'd be assigning one of their young guns to follow the oppo's best player around to let them get a feel for workrate and positioning and patterns and just tell them to compete when it's time to go. If Norf aren't doing this then you have to wonder how they are going to bridge the gap? Bray should have a field day.

Im going vc dunks and by the time north freo game starts doggies game will be close to half time so i will have an idea if dunks is going big otherwise Bray C

It's raining here so i might stay away from Dunks. Lot's of +4s, but less +6s.

Neale, Bray or Mills...pick 2
its raining you say? Dunks VC 100%

He'll probably get 20 tackles

Provided he's not a COVID issue....

Go Away Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Buggered up my bench so missed Max's 149 last week, despite having him VC, so really need to be careful this week. I have a few really nice options — Baz, Dunks, Short (assuming he stays in as I'm getting him this week), but I can't split them.

Leaning towards Short though, but now I'm worried about how the effect Dusty in and Prestia/Vlastuin out might have on him. Short had a 56 72 against the Crows in round five and I don't remember why...

Actually I think I'm going Dunks.

(I even have Crisp but I don't think I like that idea, even though he realistically should be a consideration.)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back