Position 2022 Fantasy Defenders

Remove this Banner Ad

Is there any love for Lachie Bramble at 590k?

Sounds like he’s likely to take up a wing position and can run all day. Had a solid first year being a SSP pick, but with a full PS under his belt could he push 90+ from a wing?
Maybe. Will wait for Ansett Cup game

I’m warming up Hayden Young. Priced at 64. Last 3 of 90 last season. They love the ball in his hands, elite junior numbers and a team on the rise

I'd prefer him to Sicily I think. Although currently Milera owns that possie while I'm broke haha
I have Young, Sicily, Milera at D3, D4,D5. Lloyd and Whitfield at 1,2. Other than Hall and Crisp there isn’t really any premos I’m that keen on so happy to run a risky backline I think. Best case one of Young/Sicily turn into a keeper and get the other easily to a fallen premium

I have Young, Sicily, Milera at D3, D4,D5. Lloyd and Whitfield at 1,2. Other than Hall and Crisp there isn’t really any premos I’m that keen on so happy to run a risky backline I think. Best case one of Young/Sicily turn into a keeper and get the other easily to a fallen premium
I have Hall, Whit and Dawson at D1-3. Dawson I feel could go down to someone else though.

Early days but I might hop on the midprice breakout stars at d3-d5

Ash Young McInerney etc

Early days but I might hop on the midprice breakout stars at d3-d5

Ash Young McInerney etc
Lots of value in defence. So many names to consider. All those three you mentioned have strong cases to bump their averages up including others like Day, Clark, Maynard, Bowes .etc.

Sounds like he’s likely to take up a wing position and can run all day. Had a solid first year being a SSP pick, but with a full PS under his belt could he push 90+ from a wing?

I swear Hawthorn is just Fantasy God Mitchell and then 15 mid-price guys who could just as easily go 60-70 as make the leap to 90-100.

Bramble, Day, Sicily, Scrimshaw, Hardwick, Worpel, Wingard, Jiath, Impey, Nash, it just goes on and on. Makes it impossible to pick one of them over any of the others imo.

While Seedsman was running at Friday’s session, Wayne Milera was involved in full contact drills as he continued his comeback from ruptured the patella tendon in his left knee last summer.

Recruit Jordan Dawson was sore after a knee knock and forward Shane McAdam was set to be assessed after copping a hit to his jaw during match simulation.

Nearly all Crows players were on the training track on Monday, after they and Port Adelaide had about a quarter of their lists sidelined by protocols last week.

Adelaide star Tom Doedee says the AFL should avoid postponing games as he backs the list sizes at clubs to be able to cope with the challenges of the pandemic in 2022.

But the defender has all but given up hope of lining up alongside Jordan Dawson this season, with the recruit set on a midfield role.

No. 6 draft pick Josh Rachele looks on track for a Round 1 spot with the exciting forward in the stronger blue team during the simulation.

Wayne Milera was also on the blue team and moved well, while gun recruit from Sydney Jordan Dawson was deployed in and around the ball.

Doedee said he expected Dawson to be either on ball or on the wing, saying there was little chance he would join him in defence.

While Seedsman was running at Friday’s session, Wayne Milera was involved in full contact drills as he continued his comeback from ruptured the patella tendon in his left knee last summer.

Recruit Jordan Dawson was sore after a knee knock and forward Shane McAdam was set to be assessed after copping a hit to his jaw during match simulation.

Nearly all Crows players were on the training track on Monday, after they and Port Adelaide had about a quarter of their lists sidelined by protocols last week.

Adelaide star Tom Doedee says the AFL should avoid postponing games as he backs the list sizes at clubs to be able to cope with the challenges of the pandemic in 2022.

But the defender has all but given up hope of lining up alongside Jordan Dawson this season, with the recruit set on a midfield role.

No. 6 draft pick Josh Rachele looks on track for a Round 1 spot with the exciting forward in the stronger blue team during the simulation.

Wayne Milera was also on the blue team and moved well, while gun recruit from Sydney Jordan Dawson was deployed in and around the ball.

Doedee said he expected Dawson to be either on ball or on the wing, saying there was little chance he would join him in defence.

Dawson inside mid and goes 110?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just remember .....last year Dawson played for a Top 6 side, Sydney .....this year a Bottom 4 side, Crows

That said, I can see a 100 ave from Dawson this season
Laird did pretty well for you guys last year I'd take one step down from him haha

Keays Laird Dawson under ROB has me excited

Ah jeez haven’t looked at Dawson at all but on baller May suck me in

His tank is incredible and he is more than just an outside player. Really good ball user as well, i rate him highly just not sure about the price.

As a defender it makes it a lot more appealing though.

I'd prefer him to Sicily I think. Although currently Milera owns that possie while I'm broke haha
Same boat here

If i have the extra cash i upgrade Milera 'Can't trust him, his body will break down. Just a massive trap'

If i need the cash and am on welfare 'Phwoar look at the value, would be an idiot to pass that up'

Is anyone backing in Zac Williams to have a good year? Last year was his worst for a good 5 or so years and had a couple injury issues which affected his scores.

Second year at the Blues and more settled into his role and expecting the Blues to improve, can he go at 85 again?
I hope someone is so I can ride the emotions through their posts 🤭

Remove this Banner Ad

Back