Position 2022 Fantasy Midfielders

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm taking Schoenberg over Crouch at the moment. I never trust these injured players. I don't see Crouch returning to 100+ ave.

Harry priced at 68, I think he can go 90.
I agree to an extent but worry M Crouch eats into Schoenbergs mid time. What you think WaynesWorld19

I agree to an extent but worry M Crouch eats into Schoenbergs mid time. What you think WaynesWorld19
Doubt it .....however IMO it's a year early to be selecting Schoenberg

More likely Crouch eats into Sloaane's mid minutes .....the player this year to keep eyes on is Ned McHenry ....tackling machine who has gone to another level in the PS, and will get mid minutes

What would you expect Dylan shiel to average? Not so AFvtelevant but RDT he is priced at 57, is there any reason he isn’t still a 90s guy?

What would you expect Dylan shiel to average? Not so AFvtelevant but RDT he is priced at 57, is there any reason he isn’t still a 90s guy?
the fact we have about 5 other mids haha

What would be expected of him?
depends

Merett
Parish
Stringer
Langford
Hobbs
Caldwell

will all need to run through there

I just think it will all depend on injuries and form things will yoyo

Oliver Stats
FKY5TQ1VcAEwk99

2-1.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Consistent, always plays 22. Any risk of a premiership hangover though? I usually find he gets tagged once or twice in a season to ok enough effect that I can pick him up quite a bit cheaper
And apart from any Premiership hangover, is he maxed out in terms of scoring?

Several Eagles appeared to step up their training on Monday, with star trio Elliot Yeo, Nic Naitanui and Tim Kelly spending time with the main group after being managed for several sessions.

Yeo then stepped out for roughly 30 minutes of match simulation

“The young guys coming through are training the house down. Harry Schoenberg’s looking like he’s going to go to another level… and guys like Sam Berry are dominating.”

But O’Brien was excited to see one Crow in particular back on the track.

“(We’ve got) a young bloke called Matty Crouch who’s coming back this year and he’s looking really, really good at training,” O’Brien said.

“(It was a) frustrating year for Matty last year so he’s been champing at the bit to get out there.

“He’s certainly showing that he’s excited to be back because he’s been tearing it up. I can’t wait to have him back there because he’s a superstar of the competition.”

“The young guys coming through are training the house down. Harry Schoenberg’s looking like he’s going to go to another level… and guys like Sam Berry are dominating.”

But O’Brien was excited to see one Crow in particular back on the track.

“(We’ve got) a young bloke called Matty Crouch who’s coming back this year and he’s looking really, really good at training,” O’Brien said.

“(It was a) frustrating year for Matty last year so he’s been champing at the bit to get out there.

“He’s certainly showing that he’s excited to be back because he’s been tearing it up. I can’t wait to have him back there because he’s a superstar of the competition.”

Jinx ;)

Is a midfield of Titch, Walsh, Neale, Criuch, Rowell, JHF, Daicos, Ward too weak?

2 certain top 8 mids and C options. Neale who I think is 10-15 unders. Crouch who I still think can be a premium this year. Rowell obvious value, and the 3 elite rookies

Is a midfield of Titch, Walsh, Neale, Criuch, Rowell, JHF, Daicos, Ward too weak?

2 certain top 8 mids and C options. Neale who I think is 10-15 unders. Crouch who I still think can be a premium this year. Rowell obvious value, and the 3 elite rookies

I'm a beginner, but it seems pretty solid and doesn't cost the earth.

I think it’s fine personally but then I’m playing a bit of value hunting in the midfield myself (Mitchell, J.Kelly, Simpkin, Serong, Rowell, F.Macrae, Daicos, Ward currently) so I may be biased.

I try (TRY) to follow the Selby school of getting value out of every one of my starting picks, so as much as I love Steele and Miller I’m not seeing any upside at their mega price tags which is why they’re missing out.

I think it’s fine personally but then I’m playing a bit of value hunting in the midfield myself (Mitchell, J.Kelly, Simpkin, Serong, Rowell, F.Macrae, Daicos, Ward currently) so I may be biased.

I try (TRY) to follow the Selby school of getting value out of every one of my starting picks, so as much as I love Steele and Miller I’m not seeing any upside at their mega price tags which is why they’re missing out.
2E2C31FE-683D-4B2D-BFBD-FD94EDC032C9.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back