Game Day 2022 Fantasy Round 15 - The MND Challenge

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

2099. Terrible score and dropped out of the top 1k.

Had to hold English and Parish, while also fielding Parnell, Soligo and Windhager.

Lyons injury means another week of desperately trying to fix my injured team.

When you get to this point, sometimes you have to play the BE game - swapping players in and out with favourable matchups and low BE's - to generate a bit of cash. I'm in a similar position, I've used all available cash, so I'm looking at 2 - 3 downgrades - to get one player up. The timing to do that, with injuries and s**t - is a bit tricky....

Yep, watch for the -BE's and try and jump on for the odd $100k gain here and there so you can upgrade the mediocres

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2194 - despite holding English and Zorko - and therefore having to field Butler and Hobbs.

Know your pain - bit of clean up week - 2240 all out - up about 1000 spots with Zorko benched and had to play Parnell and like you - BBBButler. Forced trade. Stewart a forced trade this week coming - not sure whether to make him Doc or go the high risk / high reward play Hall. Do like to POD this game a bit.......

2310 all up and cracked back into the top 2000. Top 1000 still on the cards.

Lost a cash league game by 7 to a chain of Travis Boak possessions in the last two minutes which was frustrating.

Big shoutout to my trade in from three weeks ago, Karl Amon has gone 122, 117 and 139 😍

That’s two years in a row he’s come home hard for me post-bye.

Still inching my way up the rankings, improved 2k spots to 7.7k, holding Preuss and dealing with English & Butters meant I had to field 3 rookies, so 2276 was more than acceptable.

Hopefully Preuss plays and I'm only left with Daicos on field after going Hobbs > Laird & SDK > D'Ambrossio

I think the hardest part is having an idea of how to manage the side now, starting effectively a month behind everyone else and not really having suitable options available for downgrades. I brought Parnell in this week, who will make money this week but how long can I afford to keep him in the side before I have to bring in the next rookie who might only last 2-3 weeks.

Still, I've learned a hell of a lot from everyone here. I'm on the Laird, Coniglio, Himmelberg and Jackson trains thanks to you guys.
Parnell likely to be dropped this week, after Sunday's performance

Also look at Hickey

Difficult 2 weeks, that have stalled my climb up the rankings ......covering injuries, instead of getting rookies off-field

Held Parish, because at some stage you have to bring a rookie in for cash .....hopefully this week, I can recommence my difficult rankings climb ....4 rookies at this stage on-field is way too many

1656279470420.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back