Fantasy 2022 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Change the league schedule?

• Keep as is (week 1-14 regular, 15-16 play-offs)

• Add 1 week (week 1-15 regular, 16-17 play-offs)

• Add 1 week to play-offs (week 1-14 regular, 15-17 play-offs)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft Order for 2023

(This is subject to lottery results for picks 1-4, and for picks 5-8, picks 9-12 are officially set)

1. Bradys Jockstrap
2. Greenville Gorilla Bears
3. Vegas Injury Cursed
4. Rumple in the Jungle
------------------
5. Constant Trash Pandas
6. Shermy Football Team
7. Jonzi FC
8. Kamara Train
------------------
9. Olma FC
10. HA HA
11. Vegas Injury Cursed (via Bismarck FC)
12. Greenville Gorilla Bears (via Belichick Yo Self)

What do we need to cut down to?
I'll get back to you on that. Everyone is usually different so I'll post up the numbers once I've got it all sorted.

Now that we know everyone is back in (100% carry over is awesome!) I'll look to do the draft lottery this Friday. Same procedure as last year.

I'll get back to you on that. Everyone is usually different so I'll post up the numbers once I've got it all sorted.

Now that we know everyone is back in (100% carry over is awesome!) I'll look to do the draft lottery this Friday. Same procedure as last year.
Not necessarily how many do I need to cut, but what is the pre draft roster size?

Not necessarily how many do I need to cut, but what is the pre draft roster size?
Without looking it's usually enforced that all teams have at least 6 open roster spots. Can't remember what our total numbers are at now but with players on IR etc all teams will be slightly different.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Draft lottery today. Mid tier at 10.45am. Top tier 11am. Same as last year I'll screen record it on my phone.

If there is any delay with the top tier we can assume youre recording until it spits you out as the number 1 pick again ;)

You think I can be bothered doing it over and over haha? Plus you'll see the time on my phone. Oh and perth time too!

If its recorded at 11:01 I know something is up :D

Staring I See You GIF by QuikTrip

Draft Order for 2023

(This is the official final order of the 2023 draft per lottery results)

1. Rumple in the Jungle
2. Greenville Gorilla Bears
3. Vegas Injury Cursed
4. Bradys Jockstrap
------------------
5. Jonzi FC
6. Kamara Train
7. Constant Trash Pandas
8. Shermy Football Team
------------------
9. Olma FC
10. HA HA
11. Vegas Injury Cursed (via Bismarck FC)
12. Greenville Gorilla Bears (via Belichick Yo Self)

Back