Fantasy 2022 Jailhouse Dynasty League Discussion

Change the league schedule?

• Keep as is (week 1-14 regular, 15-16 play-offs)

• Add 1 week (week 1-15 regular, 16-17 play-offs)

• Add 1 week to play-offs (week 1-14 regular, 15-17 play-offs)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Danny an early 2 point fav and im not surprised, some absolutely horrible matchups for Dak and in particular, Trev this week. Cant bench Zay Jones after last week but it wouldn't surprise me if he puts up less than 3 points against the Jets defense either. Going to need Adams to go off vs a s**t Steelers secondary this week to make up for my QB scores not being what they have the past month or so.

On the flip side, Danny gets Henry vs the Texans this week, hes gone over 200 rushing yards against them in his past 4 games

Screen Shot 2022-12-21 at 6.26.11 am.png

Last edited:

Good luck to both guys this week for the championship game!

Dannyreed has the potential to become the first 2-time champ and A11dAtP0w3R has the chance to finally redeem years of playoff failures! Should be a close game I think!
A11dAtP0w3R has to win, surely.

U Know Flirt GIF by Wimbledon

Playing out about how I thought, probably should have benched Zay for Aiyuk given the weather, hard to pull the trigger when he scored me 30+ last week and Aiyuk is getting 2 targets a game from Brock Noodlearmy. Oh well

Congrats Dannyreed! Second Jailhouse Championship under his belt! A pretty massive achievement, considering he was almost looking like maybe missing the play-offs earlier in the season and with 2 other teams being pretty dominant throughout the year, he certainly peaked at the right time!

Bad luck A11dAtP0w3R, I really thought this was your year after knocking fuey off in the semis! I'm sure you'll get one soon!

Thanks everyone for taking part again this season! Next up will be the draft lottery and then the draft itself, but not until next year so enjoy some time off until then. We'll also all need to make some roster cuts but again nothing until next year. Cheers guys!

Congrats Dannyreed! Second Jailhouse Championship under his belt! A pretty massive achievement, considering he was almost looking like maybe missing the play-offs earlier in the season and with 2 other teams being pretty dominant throughout the year, he certainly peaked at the right time!

Bad luck A11dAtP0w3R, I really thought this was your year after knocking fuey off in the semis! I'm sure you'll get one soon!

Thanks everyone for taking part again this season! Next up will be the draft lottery and then the draft itself, but not until next year so enjoy some time off until then. We'll also all need to make some roster cuts but again nothing until next year. Cheers guys!

cheers mate, im all good, nice to make a final for once, feels like progress! :(

Thanks LennyHayes77 although sorry about the draft pick 😂

Bad luck A11dAtP0w3R obviously deserves a title in this league after being pretty dominant for years. Also shoutout to fuey for an amazing year aswell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure you won the lottery last year! I mean it was a 75% chance of coming up but you got the top pick haha
I dont like my odds this year.

When you kicking off the league so I can see my roster? Have no memory of it.

League has been reactivated now, but if I could kindly ask everyone to not make any changes to their squads just yet while I organise all the off-season stuff.
Teams will need to make their roster cuts once I have everything in place.

Back