Game Day 2022 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Eagles percentage is under 50! how far back do you have to go for that Melbourne under Neeld?

CBF researching lol

2013 Melbourne after 11 games had a percentage of 49.8

GWS debut season they finished with a percentage of 46.2 for the whole season

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shits me that Darcy Cameron is beating de Konig on two levels.
1) Why does de Konig grow an extra leg against us? He's had a few ripper games against us but hasn't exhibited this form against anyone else.
2) I always thought Cameron was good enough to play AFL for us. Use to just dominate NEAFL. Yet we only have him one chance in a diabolical loss against the Suns, then seem to stamp his papers as not good enough.

Shits me that Darcy Cameron is beating de Konig on two levels.
1) Why does de Konig grow an extra leg against us? He's had a few ripper games against us but hasn't exhibited this form against anyone else.
2) I always thought Cameron was good enough to play AFL for us. Use to just dominate NEAFL. Yet we only have him one chance in a diabolical loss against the Suns, then seem to stamp his papers as not good enough.
I think Carlton came to play against us. Part of having a good year last year is that teams are ready for us.

Brisbane would of used last year as inspiration vs us, as well as Carlton, as well as WB. We just didn't have the same commitment.

I think Carlton came to play against us. Part of having a good year last year is that teams are ready for us.

Brisbane would of used last year as inspiration vs us, as well as Carlton, as well as WB. We just didn't have the same commitment.

We just got blown away in a short period of time ~15mins in both the Carlton and Brisbane game, WB was a shocker from the start only lucky they missed a lot of goals.

Annoying we couldn't stem the tide at all you can see what value a quality defender does Moore has been good on Curnow today.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back