Game Day 2022 Non-Swans Game Day

Remove this Banner Ad

Simon Goodwin seen on the phone booking a restaurant for tonight’s post-game brawl.

Modern coaching at its finest - he knows what motivates the troops.

The Lions small forwards ran roughshod when they made their run against us... when they are hitting goals from 50 off one foot its not your night.

Also took some Buddy magic to prevent it from being a big blowout. Then Neale took over and the game was put to bed.

There really are no good teams, just good moments this year. Has any team actually been consistently convincing?

Every team looks so bad when beaten.

Pretty much. It will be whoever has the best "best" moments come September. Very underwhelming top 8 and I'm pissed off that we've failed to capitalise on it to date.

Pretty much. It will be whoever has the best "best" moments come September. Very underwhelming top 8 and I'm pissed off that we've failed to capitalise on it to date.
Don't speak too soon.

I tend to agree, but I would hope Longmire would be saying every week, "why not us?"

Brisbane have been awful. Would suck being the second best team in the league over the last 2-3 years knowing you have no hope of beating the best (as things currently stand).

Charlie Cameron is the biggest front runner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man, watching Brisbane play, they're making similar mistakes that the swans make when we're under the pump. I guess it's just the way footy is played these days, when a team is being totally outplayed the loser tends to look the same, poor execution, bombing it forward with little direction, and generally to an outnumbered forward.

Hawthorn have better ball movement than us. I don't like the mashing of Longmire's contested style with Pyke's ball movement. Clearly sticking to ball movement works.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back