Autopsy 2022 Rd 10 Blues and heart surgeons rejoice. Carlton beat Swans

Who played well for the Blues in Round 10 vs the Swans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Thank goodness for TDK he was huge in the last quarter. Don't be too hard on the boys for fade outs. They are coming from a long way back. I am just happy they can grind it out and eek out the win. Stay faithful Bluebaggers. The boys are still learning under Voss. Enjoy the win and the weekend.

We need someone else to stand for the next four weeks whilst Harry is out.
We were also coming off a 5 day break as well. We just ran out of puff.

Thats two weeks in a row showing absolute heart and determination against the odds. This is the kind of stuff that wins flags.

Tom De Koning, you've arrived.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Short break could be seen after half time. Effort was there but Sydney had all the run. Thank goodness we had the buffer.

Hewett must be recruit of the year he has added so much to the contested game in the middle.

Curnow better without McKay out there he might tell him to take as long as he wants to come back.

Durdin excellent, Walsh will get 2 votes if Charlie gets 3.

What’s clear is that the team has bought in to a tough brand. It’s clear Everyone must be prepared to defend.

The first half reminded me of the ferocity of Richmond at their height. If that’s the style then it’s going to hold us in good stead.

We really gave them the window in the second half with some poor turnovers. If we didn’t do that we would have won by around 5 goals.

I still am not sure we are in the premiership window as I think Melbourne Freo and Brisbane are a notch up but it’s pleasing that we are now easily a top 6 in the comp team (if not higher).

Happy days and a 9 or 10 rest before the arch rivals. Great way to set up a good weekend.

Walsh is deadset untackleable. Saw multiple times he had two guys hanging off him and he just worked his way through to get the ball out.

He's really wiry tough and strong isn't he. Like a young Selwood and a better runner.

Some sorta player.

Depth, depth, depth.

Great win by a group who are epitomise what makes a great team.

Last week was good, but I think this win is the best so far this year.

Five day break? Pfft, plenty of time.

So badly wanted them to twist the sword...

But let's be real, Sydney are a tough team, they don't lie down easily and with top 4 up for grabs they were gonna come back hard in the second half.

Our defence was rock solid in that last quarter. TDK took MASSIVE marks on the wing.

I swear the roof launched off the stadium when Fisher kicked that goal.

What a win... ****en 8 and 2 and clear in the top 4!!!

Back