Autopsy 2022 Rd 10 Blues and heart surgeons rejoice. Carlton beat Swans

Who played well for the Blues in Round 10 vs the Swans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Happy with the win, Sydney are a very well drilled team, very happy to come away with the 4 points. Thought the quick 5 day turnaround started catching up with the boys in the second half, was a good solid win in the end. It was a good team effort, its great knowing that we are not just relying on the same players too win us the game anymore, and when we have injuries that the players coming in will do the job and play their roles well. Great seeing Charlie back in full flight, and honestly feel like Hewett is the recruit of the year. Great win Baggers, now lets go and smash the pies next week and go to the break 9/2.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Disagree.. still making poor decisions and can run the kms but not hard enough or physical enough when required. He makes 4-5 stupid decisions a game and often puts a teammate in unnecessary heat.
He did enough to show he is getting it. I’ve been front and centre but, he did ok. 8 touches in the last shows he was in and around it. Got his body in the right places at contests, even marking contests. It’s growth and I’m happy for him.

I gave a vote to Liam Stocker. I know Papley got away a little, and some of his disposals weren't up to his usual standard.

But I loved how tough he played, and he'll play better than that. But today, when the big moments came, he stood up.

yeah was really happy with cottrells game..clean ball handling and use
Shaky start by foot but loves to compete. He'll turn it over but you know he'll work his ass off. Was very good tonight.

It just comes down to limiting those turnovers/dumb play

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

Great win against quality opposition. You have to respect the way Sydney kept their heads in the game despite being well beaten up to half time.

Despite the frustrations I feel when sides keep getting back into games against us, I am also heartened to know that our group has still not fully hit it’s straps yet… at some point it will all come together and they will start absolutely burying sides once they get that far on top.

Loving the passion for the jumper.

Can afford these lapses when we play best footy in comp footy at periods, new gameplan will sort this problem out as team matures and plays together. Should win atleast 3/4 upcoming games. very exciting times, we've suffered for long enough and can now reap the rewards.

Back