Autopsy 2022 Rd 10 Blues and heart surgeons rejoice. Carlton beat Swans

Who played well for the Blues in Round 10 vs the Swans?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

When you remember Pitts Martin Williams? Guv...Marchy...
Oh and just a little guy called Hazza...
It elevates the win by a gazillion.
Well done Motlop Young Caroll and especially TDK. Unbelievable!
Go Blues

Bloody FABULOUS!!!
It's funny I don't think we miss either Williams or Martin. Not saying they make us worse but I reckon we cover them pretty easily

Sent from my CPH2005 using Tapatalk

McDonald had young under the pump but I reckon we have one in young. Been pretty solid and kept competing tonight. Only going to get better

Yeah he did but there was a couple of times when Young marked contested deep in the back line too to steady you’re right. We’ve ded got one in Youngy

That last quarter was the coming of age of TDK!
From memory, his first impact he made at AFL level... He had a monster last quarter, grabbing everything in sight.

I think the best thing about that was we had a plan B when we were out on our feet and executed it for an entire quarter. Probably only worked cause weiters was there so caution there.

Dekoning was huge but has to get up and play on quicker after the big contested marks or half the advantage is lost. Some of our best chances to attack went begging.

Motlop is no Eddie Betts. Could have given the handball to an open player moving towards goal several times and attempted an impossible shot each time. It was a big occassion and 'll give him time but I don't see football smarts yet.

Got to work on kicking the first goal after a big quarter. We might be surprised by how easy things get.

McDonald had young under the pump but I reckon we have one in young. Been pretty solid and kept competing tonight. Only going to get better

In time, I don't think being beaten by McDonald will be all that uncommon for any defender.

Young's not bad.

Cerra needs to lift. I'll keep harping on it but surely we are expecting more than he is delivering. I hope he lifts and gets back to rnd 1 form, probably his best game for us.

If he was wearing number 3 this place would be demanding he be dropped on his output I reckon.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For a team with a bloke who teased another player for being scared they sure played for some kicks and when they got them from the umps our players let them know exactly how tough they looked. Doch and Hewett both gave huge bakes to the duckers. Very Voss like.

Beginning to love the ruthlessness of this team!!

Lose one Coleman medallist, and we've got another to cover him!

Weitering the best defender in the comp.

A midfield that would leave bruises for days.

Excellent cameos from tdk, fisher, obrien, durdin.

Time to bring back the Carlton arrogance swagger! 8-2!
We can swagger now!

Gee if ever you wanted a win to confirm the high level of belief in the group then that’s it.

The Swans are a very good, hard running side so given the short break and how hard we played in the first half it was almost inevitable they would start running over us, but we found a way to hold on and win against a quality side.

An epic Weitering performance, Walsh and Hewett ran themselves into the ground, Doc, Saad, Plow and Newy were all great down back and TDK, Fisher, Durdin and LOB showed some really good signs…oh and Charlie put on a clinic in the first half.

8-2…let that sink in for a moment!

Last edited:
Back