Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
2022-Banner-Draft.png

Welcome to the first season of SuperCoach Draft Stars

I'll use a random order generator .....Draft Rules will be in post #2 ....Snake Order Draft for both teams will be posted in post #3 & #4

Draft Stars 1League Code 838855Draft Stars League Code 620204
ImissFrostySam Frost Fan ClubDeezML
NSWCROWNSWCROWgothedonsWalla Magic
A Bit DustySons Of AnarchyNuggetzBondi Battlers
IngyGrasscuttersSouth of the YarraVanessa’s Gorgeous
Andrew BirchThe Night ManagerJuzzomacJuzzomac FC
stevebbbBafingwood FCfuic08Tristram Cows
GiganticZinger FingersesotericAnd they will know
MacStradbrokeOodlesmalteasermcpies
buttoxLalbertTDS7Big Fig Wasps
mochacinolatteOkily DokilyHB17
RaveneyesMotown SharksMITSSmell me finger
Maybe TomorrowDeja VoodooKananook FC

Last edited:
Yeah 1 minute would have been better. Those who were prepared with a draft order and playing on a PC would have still picked quickly, so it really only would have added a few extra minutes. The app is putrid
It was always 1 minute in the setup rules .....not sure why it changed ....I think people were worried the DRAFT would drag on

But IMO the downside of picking quickly didn't outweigh maybe an hour and 20 min Draft .....that wasn't a big time drag was it ?

And as someone pointed out ....plenty of time for banter between picks

Can't Andrew Birch delist Seedsman as an injury and take a "Free Agent" now ?

48 hours from the completion of the draft before all the undrafted players become free agents. However, the waiver wire still applies for picking up free agents. I'm currently 4th in line.

48 hours from the completion of the draft before all the undrafted players become free agents. However, the waiver wire still applies for picking up free agents. I'm currently 4th in line.
I knew you'd be all over taking advantage of the rules .....kinda reminds me of NORTH MELB's raid on free agents in 1972 ....audacious and swift

The 2 players I'm putting up as trade bait are Jeremy Howe and Nick Haynes. Anyone interested in trading a Fwd for one of them?

aa.JPG

Last edited:
Yes I need to have a look at some free agents. I panicked on a couple of picks when the player I wanted disappeared.

I also got Rory Sloane through auto pick if anyone wants to trade for him.

I have to focus on the Doggo/Weller trade I'm doing with Frosty
i want a 105+ player and dogga if i'm doing that. I already have an R/F with English

Yes I need to have a look at some free agents. I panicked on a couple of picks when the player I wanted disappeared.

I also got Rory Sloane through auto pick if anyone wants to trade for him.
Along with Seeds, I also copped Mundy and Jelwood through timedout auto picks. Might need to change my draft league team name to 'Dads Army' as it's currently full of old geezers and the walking wounded.

Along with Seeds, I also copped Mundy and Jelwood through timedout auto picks. Might need to change my draft league team name to 'Dads Army' as it's currently full of old geezers and the walking wounded.
Tbh I'm remembering why I haven't bothered will draft for years. Still we'll see how it goes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sloane and dog breath for Weller and Judas (Greenwood)?
mate, Weller is a 20+ ppg increase over Jacko.

I'd want a top premo. Crisp, Zerrett or Lyons and i'll throw in a Hardwick

Hopefully this is set and forget once the season starts so I can concentrate on the normal stuff and….the actual footy!
Yeah I'm likely to forget this and concentrate on normal SC (and life) and come back to find AB has scooped up all the good free agents and Frosty still thinks he can trade his spuds for guns.

TRADE WITH ME :angry:
1645749520434.png
Excited Aww GIF

1645749592255.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back