Game Day 2022 SF replay: Walyalup Wallies vs Fly's Flagpies feat. a special in-game appearance by Saveloy Rockstar!

Remove this Banner Ad

I want Zackah on the team for expert sobbing.

We need a play by play commentator, someone who cannot be silenced and will produce endless streams of drivel. So many contenders but for sheer volume has to be TT.
We're trying g to get better common taters not worse

How do Freo fans watch this dogs.hite regularly?
Freo wastes time with 2 minutes to go when they actually had the space in their right side.

* this team! Hope they bomb the season and their stupid coach gets sacked!

At least North tries to attack.
Pearce rand the ball over the line when he had three spare players inboard, Fyfe stood right next to a Collingwood player and didn't try to tackle or anything was a bizarre moment. They got some weird crowd filled superiority near the end but then time wasted and did the most stupid shit to whimper into the half even though they had momentum and Collingwood did many turnovers and errors.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We're trying g to get better common taters not worse

the dark knight only time joker is actually serious GIF by Maudit

Hodgey is actually alright I reckon, he’s surrounded by absolute peanuts with zero insight and feels like he has bland it up as not to stand out.
Poor old Joel Selwood has had too many head knocks, Richo has a vocabulary of a solid 4 to 5 three syllable words at his disposal, BT has dementia and that former SA cricket guy is like a soap on a rope.

Hodgey is actually alright I reckon, he’s surrounded by absolute peanuts with zero insight and feels like he has bland it up as not to stand out.
Poor old Joel Selwood has had too many head knocks, Richo has a vocabulary of a solid 4 to 5 three syllable words at his disposal, BT has dementia and that former SA cricket guy is like a soap on a rope.
This is the truth.

This is the truth.
And just like that you have been relegated to only commentate on norf games

Remove this Banner Ad

Back