Game Day 2022 SF replay: Walyalup Wallies vs Fly's Flagpies feat. a special in-game appearance by Saveloy Rockstar!

Remove this Banner Ad

I did put away a few last night but I thought there was only one dodgy free kick goal to failmantle in the last ten minutes. Apparently Matt Nicolas kicked the last four goals for them and gave away 30 frees against colonwood.
That free kick has been paid a number of times already this year …. Bad luck it happened in front of goal by it was more legit than that shocking reversal at the end of the 1st quarter

WOBBLEwood letting Freo kick their entire weekly allotment of goals in the last 5 minutes.

lol-meme-lolol-troll-face-screaming-3m1yx8fmyfxoi5na.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The fact that the story is over the ****ing time wasting free kick instead of the absolute reversal against Amiss is stunning.

Nothing about the Serong kick being called deliberate where the ball was launched into his ****ing shin so he had no chance of calling it
Nothing about the daicos deliberate when there was literally nobody within 25 metres of it.
Nothing about the block call that Cox got for simply being bumped out of the contest and the Freo Player was going for the mark. (not to mention there were MORE blocks by Collingwood where they were sheparding fremantle players out of contests who were trying to contest the ball).

Like seriously, if you watch the full game you'd think Fremantle were getting shafted a lot.

Ty for reading my melt. Grinds my gears that fremantle are being paraded as a team that gets kissed on the dick despite being taking it all season long.

The fact that the story is over the ******* time wasting free kick instead of the absolute reversal against Amiss is stunning.

Nothing about the Serong kick being called deliberate where the ball was launched into his ******* shin so he had no chance of calling it
Nothing about the daicos deliberate when there was literally nobody within 25 metres of it.
Nothing about the block call that Cox got for simply being bumped out of the contest and the Freo Player was going for the mark. (not to mention there were MORE blocks by Collingwood where they were sheparding fremantle players out of contests who were trying to contest the ball).

Like seriously, if you watch the full game you'd think Fremantle were getting shafted a lot.

Ty for reading my melt. Grinds my gears that fremantle are being paraded as a team that gets kissed on the dick despite being taking it all season long.
The umpiring was disgusting both ways, all night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back