AFL 2023 - AFL Round 1

Remove this Banner Ad

Finally back in Sydney and just wanna give maybe a warning for the gws/crows game it’s gonna be nearly 40c here in western Sydney so it’s gonna be hot asf for those players

Fergus Greene first Hawks Goal scorer 0.5u at $7
To kick one of Hawks first three goals 2u @ 2.94 TS
Train 2-5: 1u @ 2.25 PB, .5u @ 5.5 PB, .25u @ 14TS, .25u @41 SB

Consistently hits the scoreboard and should sit in the forward line all day. Just hope he does it early

Have taken Fergus Greene vs the Bombers

Could get juicier odds on TAB using the SGM Multi trick for each:
3+ 4.90
4+ 14.00
5+ 41.00

(Log in to remove this ad.)

been reading that sam mitchel thinks The Chad is in the best condition hes been in since coming to the hawks.
He was injury plagued last year but kicked a goal in every game he played, and well, hes playing essendon.

2+ $3.30
3+ $8
4+ $30
5+ $125

b365

is Himmelberg (gws) a forward or defender this year i know he is listed as a forward but with gws ya never know

is Himmelberg (gws) a forward or defender this year i know he is listed as a forward but with gws ya never know

Not certain but you’d think he’s a forward.

Forward in P/s alongside Hogan and Riccardi.
Haynes Taylor Aleer named which is enough height down back but Kingsley also said Davis and Buckley were in line for spots competing with Aleer which says to me he isn’t think of Himmelberg down back. Additionally keeping Cadman out too.

been reading that sam mitchel thinks The Chad is in the best condition hes been in since coming to the hawks.
He was injury plagued last year but kicked a goal in every game he played, and well, hes playing essendon.

2+ $3.30
3+ $8
4+ $30
5+ $125

b365

On top of this has kicked multiples in every round 1 he has played since 2014!

Daniel Lloyd AGS
Rachelle AGS
McAdam AGS
Ricarddi 2+
Berry 15+

50 @10

Remove this Banner Ad

Back