AFL 2023 - AFL Round 10 (Sir Doug Nicholls Round - part 1)

Remove this Banner Ad

Darcy Cameron 1,2,3 @ 2.85,13,71

Barrass is a huge loss for West Coast as mentioned by HTPunter. Barrass took 18 marks last year against Hawks. Dont think West Coast have that great intercept marks down back without: Barrass, Hurn, Shuey and McGovern.

West Coast defence looks a bit undersized, inexperienced and a little bit light at the back. Im assuming Mitch Lewis plays on Harry Edwards today, Koschitzke gets Bazzo. Harry Edwards doesnt move as good to Lewis compared.

Surely if there is a game Koschitzke fires, its a game like today. He has been a player that has let me down quite a bit in the past. This is a ground he performs best in the AFL as well. (Best Goal per game ratio) Match up wise, I dont think Rhett Bazzo will be strong enough to play 1 on 1 against him . Only weights 86 kilograms and gives up a centimetre or so in height.

So Ill go the Sportsbet Free hit

Mitch Lewis 3+ Goals
Koschitzke 2+ Goals
Waterman 2+ Goals
Odds: $8.50

Ive taken a slightly modified bet at PointsBet, which pays better odds and requires one less goal:

Mitch Lewis 2+ Goals
Koschitzke 2+ Goals
Waterman 2+ Goals
Odds: $9.34

Ive also done doubles for Mitch Lewis 3+ Goals, Koschitzke 2+ Goals, Waterman 2+ Goals. (at TopSport)

And this is a bit more of speculative play since Nash has been named in the forward line and can use his 198 centimetre to stretch that undermanned West Coast defence.
Mitch Lewis 2+ Goals
Koschitzke 2+ Goals
Waterman 2+ Goals
Nash Anytime Goalscorer
Odds: $37.03 (PointsBet)

And in case its a low scoring game, can see each of these getting on the scoreboard. I think Hawthorn may look to go more to Brockman today since its the Sir Doug Nicholls round.
Under 169.5 Total Match Points
Brockman 2+ Goals
Petruccelle Anytime Goalscorer
Dylan Moore Anytime Goalscorer
Odds: $27 (PointsBet)
I don’t usually like cashing out bets but Waterman is playing too deep and hasn’t really had a look at goals. I’m happy to cash out that first bet as I’d price probably around $5.50 so alone for Waterman to snag 2+ goals in the 2nd half.

If the bet gets up , I’m happy to live with that.

09D08B3C-958D-45E6-9C49-C540A47EBC3D.jpeg

I don’t usually like cashing out bets but Waterman is playing too deep and hasn’t really had a look at goals. I’m happy to cash out that first bet as I’d price probably around $5.50 so alone for Waterman to snag 2+ goals in the 2nd half.

View attachment 1692928

Walter White Insult GIF by Breaking Bad

View attachment 1692928
Waterman looks like his up @ FF

With Darcy Cameron coming in I’m taking the Johnson train , hoping Cameron takes the second ruck duties 🙏

Johnson 3-5 @8, 26, 75 topsport

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone else get some completely busted cashout offers in the last quarter of the Brisbane GC game on SB last night? Had this dumb bet which was completely cooked sitting at $0 cashout then all of a sudden spiked massively. Another mate had something similar. Guessing someone at SB is getting the ass today
View attachment 1692778

Full degen bet for today, Lewis & Allen goal each quarter $128 SB
Allen letting the team down

Also Elliot 3-5, he’s due for a big game been a bit quiet of late. This is his kind of game to catch a burner

tailing aswell. same thoughts! and he doesnt like to share the ball either.
Tailed, he can take us home with 5+ today, come on.

9/15 of 3+ last year, 5/15 of 4+. Working his way into fitness this year in 3 decent losses - today against no McGov/Barrass/H.Edwards (their 3rd tall) he should have a bag in him.

$4.25 for 4 seems value on that basis

I stand corrected! Well played sir. I just personally don't tend to go for any more than 3+ goals.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back