Brownlow 2023 Brownlow Medal Discussion - Let's Go Noah!

Remove this Banner Ad

GC2015

Norm Smith Medallist
May 27, 2013
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Late start but Noah is going alright at the moment with 6 votes after 6 rounds so why not?

I think he'll get 3 votes in this next Richmond game as well. Let's go!

FYI Nick Daicos leads the count with 13 votes at the moment.

Wooo! Noah gets the 3 votes in R7 and has moved into 4th place with 9 votes.

Noah is just 4 votes behind the leader Nick Daicos now.

Late start but Noah is going alright at the moment with 6 votes after 6 rounds so why not?

I think he'll get 3 votes in this next Richmond game as well. Let's go!

FYI Nick Daicos leads the count with 13 votes at the moment.
Noah with 9 now let’s go! I reckon next year he’ll be a shot at taking Charlie home.

My goodness, N. Anderson with a full year of M. Rowell, T. Miller and S. Flanders feeding him and letting him running around doing as he pleases next year is going to be a shoe-in. Aaron Hall like. ;)

Noah had a HUGE game against Melbourne in R8. Could be another 3 votes incoming!
2 votes for Noah. Just 4 votes behind leader Daicos now.

Should be another 2 votes in this R9 game against West Coast.

Noah Anderson baby! 13 votes after 9 rounds and is only 2 votes behind leader Petracca!!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Unfortunately our pathetic end to the season will rob Noah of any chance but he should go close to a top 5 finish.
Considering he was predicted to get 16 votes total before the count and now he's on 16 votes after 12 rounds, I think we can safely say the media has been sleeping on Noah!

3 votes behind the leader Petracca now.

Noah should get 3 votes in this upcoming R15 match against Hawthorn with 28 disposals and 2 goals in a big 67 point win.

Currently on 16 votes and 4 votes behind leader Neale going into R15.

An out of the blue top 5 finish here will definitely get Noah’s name out there among umpires. Look out for him in 2024. He’ll start to pick up those extra 1’s & 2’s from name recognition.

Bloody hell
22 votes for Noah at the end of R18. 6 behind leader Daicos but we know Daicos has an injury coming up.

Noah is just 5 votes behind Touk's 3rd place 27 votes last year. 6 rounds to go but we only won 1 of those 6 games...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back