Prediction 2023 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Nick deserves it. Happy for him to draw with someone like bont, but to miss the last few weeks from injury and miss out by 1 or 2 would be cruel.
The round 17 game against the Dogs will be intriguing. Both Bont and Nick had 29 disposals!

Good Morning fellow Magpies. What a beautiful day to start Grand Final week.
The first time in a longtime l'm looking forward to the Brownlow count. It's definitely the most l have heard my son ask about and be excited to watch the Brownlow, lol.
Would love to see our boy get up and start the clubs build up into this Saturday, with a win, celebration and acknowledgement of the magnificent season put together by Naicos....GO PIES!!!!

Good Morning fellow Magpies. What a beautiful day to start Grand Final week.
The first time in a longtime l'm looking forward to the Brownlow count. It's definitely the most l have heard my son ask about and be excited to watch the Brownlow, lol.
Would love to see our boy get up and start the clubs build up into this Saturday, with a win, celebration and acknowledgement of the magnificent season put together by Naicos....GO PIES!!!!

That is sensational. as a youngin , I remember always rooting for Bucks to win it and was probably the only highlight in some dark years!

Very exciting week as a whole for your young lad !

I’m not sure he will get up, let’s hope but has many more years left if this is not it.

Good luck Nick, done us proud

What a week to be a Pie.

Nick polling very well would still be an achievement for a youngster.

I could also live with Bont winning the medal. An amazing footballer, who several times this year put his team on his back and carried them to victory. A generational player in an underperforming team.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What a week to be a Pie.

Nick polling very well would still be an achievement for a youngster.

I could also live with Bont winning the medal. An amazing footballer, who several times this year put his team on his back and carried them to victory. A generational player in an underperforming team.

I remmeber his draft and was hoping he would get to us , ahhhh the old sliding doors moment

That is sensational. as a youngin , I remember always rooting for Bucks to win it and was probably the only highlight in some dark years!

Very exciting week as a whole for your young lad !

Lucky it's school holidays, because my boy is excited for the whole week from the Brownlow, to the open training sessions to the parade, then the actual game. A big week for him and he probably won't be sleeping as well as he should be, due to the excitement of the week. I think he will be running on adrenaline, lol....

Don’t think Nick will win it unfortunately, he’ll lead for a bit but one of Trac, Butters or Bont will win

They get the stats
If it wasn't for the umpires getting the stats, I'd be loading up on Toby Greene at 100 to 1. In the old days, the vote getters were unpredictable and won with much lower scores - he would have drawn votes because he's a gun who just draws the eye, but these days the votes are really predictable as they correllate much more closely with stats.

2023 ???? , ????
2011 Dane Swan, Pies Lost the GF
2003 Nathan Buckly, Pies Lost the GF
1979 Peter Moore, Pies Lost the GF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back