Club Mgmt. 2023 Essendon Football Club Annual General Meeting (AGM) - 18th December @ 6.30pm

Remove this Banner Ad

2023 EFC Annual General Meeting

The 2023 Essendon Football Club Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held at the Essendonians Function Centre, The NEC Hangar, 32 Watson Drive, Melbourne Airport on Monday 18 December 2023 at 6.30 pm sharp (registrations from 6.00 pm).

Entry is restricted to 2023 Eligible (Voting) Members of the Club and their valid proxies.

The full Notice of AGM can be read here.

End of Directors' Terms

The current terms of two Essendon Football Club Directors, Kevin Sheedy and Tim Roberts, will come to an end at the conclusion of the Club’s Annual General Meeting on Monday 18 December 2023. As a result, there will be two vacancies on the Club Board that may be filled by election.

Both Mr Sheedy and Mr Roberts will be standing for re-election and nominations for other candidates remain open until Monday 13 November 2023. Further information about the nomination process is available on the EFC website.

The full Notice of End of Directors' Terms can be read here.

Same date/time as the AFLW draft... 🙄

Watson Drive is the other side. I thought it used to be part of link rd.
Club must've changed their address to officially front onto Watson Drive I guess. If they did then it's recent, as the maps apps still have the Hangar listed as 245 Melrose Drive.

Also the new number is 32 😆 something funny going on

Need to find an old Melways to see what it used to be I think, or maybe there's an online archive somewhere.. 🤔

Need to find an old Melways to see what it used to be I think, or maybe there's an online archive somewhere.. 🤔
It's effectively a new road, it got moved when Airport drive was extended and possibly when the Hangar was built as well. They're now building a bunch of logistics warehouses in that area.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back