Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2003
Melbourne
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
🇦🇺 🇦🇺 🇦🇺 West Adelaide
Seems only yesterday we were enjoying a great round of footy ....capped off by that humongous Anzac Day match ESS v COLL

A few days later, and we're back into it ......still pondering trade-in rookies and upgrades ......or, if you brought Touk Touk in, a sideways trade

So many Capt options this week ......Oliver v NORTH ....English v HAW ....Bont v HAW ....Tarranto v GCS .....and in the last game, COLL v CROWS, Laird, Dawson, and Naicos
Good luck picking the best (VC) & (C) amongst that lot

Confused Head Scratch.gif

1682548746472.png
Steele was creaky as a rusted hinge .....but he's coming down in price
Marshall is playing .....what, Teakle !!!
St Kilda Midfield has been leaking points ......should be a good game for Rozee, Butters ....and dare I say, JHF

1682548886366.png
FREO did not want to go to the Gabba, after their inglorious run of late .....it's not the place to re-capture form
Surely Neale & Dunkley have a night out .....surely Brayshaw can start to show, why he was regarded as a top mid this year

Why did BRIS break Kiddy Coleman ....he was supposed to be the PS breakout

1682549049418.png
WILL Horse heed his own words & fix his damaged midfield, which has been destroyed the last 2 weeks .....surely we'll see Mills back into the midfield ...and if so, will prove a tasty upgrade option

Gulden ....FFS, stop giving free kicks away ....and try and hit a target !!

I already miss Mark McVeigh .....the man who gave us super defender, Himmelberg, there's no need to distinguish brothers .....but that dipstick Kingsley, knew better ....and haven't their results shown us
At least Kingsley put Jelly back into the inside mid role

1682549838355.png
HAW were impressive last week ....was that their moment to topple a team, and can they backup with the same tackling venom ?
If they can't, Bont, Macrae & English will have a field day ..... Irrespective, my (VC) will be going on English

1682550026853.png
Everyone wants to know where Sheezel will play .....this game will determine whether we keep him longer, or trade next week ......bloody Hall, go pull a hammy will you, and restore order in the footy universe !

Oliver an obvious (VC) option .....or (C) if you're going vc on Bont
Poor Grundy .....any other club, he would be an automatic SC R2 Ruck option ....at least Gawn is heading towards DPP status

1682550292239.png
Zerrett back ....this promises to be a great game ....but can ESS stop Cameron & Hawkins, without tall defenders ?

Stewart should back-up his status, as one of the premier Defenders

1682550511812.png
Well the midfielder Short, played in his defensive seagulling position last week .....cut the legs from underneath of Rioli and Baker
Tarranto to have a day out .....head to head with Rowell will be a great watch
So sad to see Touk Touk missing games .....but what a cheap pickup looms soon

1682550729807.png
If this game wasn't at Adelaide Oval, I'd give us no chance .....but this is truly a 50 / 50 game

Looking forward to another Naicos show here

Have a great week everyone

Al Bundy-lets-rock.gif

Last edited:

Laird might be out this week!

Season 2 Omg GIF by The Office

But, but, but, he personally told Roy of the Traders, when leaving the ground, that his leg was all good!!!

Rachele sitting the last listed on the extended bench - what is with that? Anyone know - should I be packing my dacks?

Thank you Wayno, for that unequivocal response.

Now one for the Blues fans:

If Saad and Docherty are back, and Cincotta is still in, what the * will he do for 100mins?

Context: I was looking at bringing him in, along with Day, two really good BE options this week. But, Cincotta is -9 BE so he does have to give away 3 free kicks just to reach his BE:tearsofjoy: But what good is it if his TOG is limited by these big cheeses?

Last edited:
Rachelle will get more mid minutes, covering off for Laird
If he plays, yeah? Why would they even do that - I mean isn't that a little bit (really little bit) like putting N.Daicos of the extended bench, and the last place at that, and expecting everyone to think he is still marginal? What is Nicks smoking? It's just friggen weird?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He
If he plays, yeah? Why would they even do that - I mean isn't that a little bit (really little bit) like putting N.Daicos of the extended bench, and the last place at that, and expecting everyone to think he is still marginal? What is Nicks smoking? It's just friggen weird?
He’s named second on bench on my app lol

If Saad and Docherty are back, and Cincotta is still in, what the * will he do for 100mins?

Context: I was looking at bringing him in, along with Day, two really good BE options this week. But, Cincotta is -9 BE so he does have to give away 3 free kicks just to reach his BE:tearsofjoy: But what good is it if his TOG is limited by these big cheeses?
Surely Doch is a late withdrawal. Why would you bother rushing him back in for West Coast(easy win)?

Last week Kennedy played primarily as a half back flank / medium defender. So we've had Kennedy and Cowan go out of our back 7.

Cincotta basically plays the role Cowan was playing in Round 1 with Doch, Saad, Newman and Cowan all as the small small to medium defenders.

I think his role stays almost the exact same with Doch likely pushing up the ground a bit more like he was earlier in the season anyway.

Will VC Rozee I think.
I've seen this a bit around the traps .....there are so many (VC) options this week, and IMO Rozee is at the bottom of the list

English, Oliver, Marshall against no Port Ruck .....

I've seen this a bit around the traps .....there are so many (VC) options this week, and IMO Rozee is at the bottom of the list

English, Oliver, Marshall against no Port Ruck .....

Why's that? Have you seen the scores St Kilda give up in midfield?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back