Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 7 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
2285- dropped 2k spots.
Lost my cash league by 80, opponent had some absolute 4th quarter flyers in their uniques: Dawson (C) 39, Jaicos 44 & Warner 52. Whereas I had Laird 8, Setters 7 & Stocker -3. That hurts.

1682848697748.png

Olivia Benson Nod GIF by Law & Order

P
2340 up to 9k
...but so far behind now. Even this score is losing ground on the top 1k. This game is so much harder nowadays cuz there is so much information and analysis out there everyone's running similar teams.
Pretty much everyone in the top 1000 scored between 2300 and 2500. just gotta make up ground slowly.

What did you score this week? You were looking at a very high score before the end of the round.

2413. Cost myself with my captaincy but really can't complain.

Was a good weekend to be stuck in bed with COVID!

Falling back, behind the leaders .....my upgrades continue to stagnate, having to replace premo injuries ....this week, replacing Touk & LDU, when the plan was to upgrade Ginbey ......oh well, it is what it is

I at least trimmed a 1,000+ spots off my ranking

I can't see LDU being a 1-week injury, heels are notorious to get right

Damn Fergus Greene .....an 18 ...effectively a donut

1682856012314.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gotta hand it to Skippos
I was going to go the conventional “wait a week and see” game on Fiorini but your analysis talked me into taking the punt a week earlier. Legend 👍

Appreciate the shout out. If only I'd listened to my own advice (I had Perryman ahead of Fiorini in terms of 'bankability', but avoided both in favour of a safer upgrade when LDU went out. Noah Anderson didn't do too badly though. But annoyed I missed Perryman).

I didn't watch the Suns game, but note that Fiorini only had 11% CBAs, a reduction from last week. Chicken/egg stuff, but was the role there?

Edit: good round for me. 2413, up to 2,200 overall now. 19.62mil team value + cash

I didn't watch the Suns game, but note that Fiorini only had 11% CBAs, a reduction from last week. Chicken/egg stuff, but was the role there?
No the role wasn’t really there, he was playing wing most of the game from what I saw. Could be a classic case of one good score, then everyone jumps on, then he spuds it up for a while. So missing out on him might still be a blessing in disguise

2415. Rank up to 3136. Baker and Setterfield killed my Sunday. Baker has Eagles this week, hoping for a 80 plus.

I'd be a bit worried about Baker, Short has killed his role. I moved him on for Naicos this week and don't regret it after seeing what he dished up in a fantasy friendly game against the Suns.

No the role wasn’t really there, he was playing wing most of the game from what I saw. Could be a classic case of one good score, then everyone jumps on, then he spuds it up for a while. So missing out on him might still be a blessing in disguise
Lined up on a wing but didn't seem to be relegated there.. was popping up all over the ground. Would have liked more CBA's but that aside the role looked ok. Set up around the ball quite a bit during stoppages

Lined up on a wing but didn't seem to be relegated there.. was popping up all over the ground. Would have liked more CBA's but that aside the role looked ok. Set up around the ball quite a bit during stoppages
Yeah that’s a fair assessment from what I saw. Roamed around doing as he pleased

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back