Game Day 2023 Fantasy Round 7 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Only" 2357 in the end.. was 1k rank to start the day but ballooned out to 5.3k in the end. Climbed about 1.5k but was a bad week to not have most of the high owned blokes

2357, happy with that given some of the spuds that I’m gifting a game to!

Nice little result in a cash league head to head as well… captain Dawson’s huge last term and that annoying little flea Nic Daicos stopping to a walk meant I fell over the line in a matchup I had no right to win

2189, which was killed by 18 from Fergus, 44 from Seamus and 54 from Setterfield.

66 by Ridley has pretty much signed his resignation letter, along with one of the three above. Hopefully enough to get in Dawson.

On a positive note, my two debutants in Cincotta and Anderson justified their salary this week, and trading out Cumming was also a good move.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2355, with Pedlar benched over Johnson and Marshall not VC'd over Oliver C, being my only mistakes (would have been 2401 had I got those two right).

18,000 up to 13,500...up from 38,000 at worst and 6 forced trades - I'll take that.

2293 whilst turfing McGrath and banking cash for next week. Happy with that. Fair to say the Baker experiment has failed - they looked so much better (and were winning) when he was their main creator out of the back half, but Short has cut his lunch completely.

Hall, Newman (C), Hardwick, W. Powell, Ballard, Kemp

Petracca, N. Anderson, Taranto, Cerra, Acres, Green, Fiorini, Ashcroft

Marshall, Ladhams

Gulden, Hawkins, C. Curnow, McPherson, Sheezel, Chandler

You could have picked that starting squad with 8 * $200K bench rooks for $15.487M ($13K spare). Your score this week would have been....

Ridiculous.

Zevon would you consider trading in Josh Daicos this week as the ultimate troll move?

Hall, Newman (C), Hardwick, W. Powell, Ballard, Kemp

Petracca, N. Anderson, Taranto, Cerra, Acres, Green, Fiorini, Ashcroft

Marshall, Ladhams

Gulden, Hawkins, C. Curnow, McPherson, Sheezel, Chandler

You could have picked that starting squad with 8 * $200K bench rooks for $15.487M ($13K spare). Your score this week would have been....

Ridiculous.
funny you should mention that

This is actually my side except I decided to play it safe and take Marshall VC score. Lost 5 points on the captain by fading Newman C....damn

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back