Captains 2023 Fantasy VC & Captain Selections

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm not sure Shiels tags just as last game he went to MacRae (a fwd) due to limited cba spots. Now with ldu back it's even harder. My concern for Dawson is he seems to cruise against bottom team's judging by previous scores. Laird is a little piggy despite the team but lacks the ceiling this year. Still between them 2 and Bont

I'm not sure Shiels tags just as last game he went to MacRae (a fwd) due to limited cba spots. Now with ldu back it's even harder. My concern for Dawson is he seems to cruise against bottom team's judging by previous scores. Laird is a little piggy despite the team but lacks the ceiling this year. Still between them 2 and Bont
Bont's scores v Freo are pretty huge.

148, 145, 83, 125 last 4.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do you have anyone who could or you think will run with Dawson?
Nope. Our other tagger, before shiels, was Luke McDonald but he's more suited to those forward/mid types

I suspect with LDU and Simpkin finally back together, we'll just go H2H in the middle

It took 16 possessions and 2 goals in the first quarter for us to start paying attention to Zerrett a couple of weeks ago

Nope. Our other tagger, before shiels, was Luke McDonald but he's more suited to those forward/mid types

I suspect with LDU and Simpkin finally back together, we'll just go H2H in the middle

It took 16 possessions and 2 goals in the first quarter for us to start paying attention to Zerrett a couple of weeks ago
Cheers for the response.

Think I’ll stick with Dawson.

Taranto should easily be good for a 110+ average for the rest of the year but I just reckon his scores are somewhat capped by having Hopper and Prestia back in the side. I'm also a little worried about Rowbottom playing some sort of an accountable role on him amongst the stoppages.

Going Taranto VC not because I love it, but because if I go Bont/Daicos/English VC and they suck, none of the blokes later in the round do I have any confidence in this week apart from Doch and I don't think I have the balls for that. Hard week. Wish Coll/WB weren't against each other.

Going Taranto VC not because I love it, but because if I go Bont/Daicos/English VC and they suck, none of the blokes later in the round do I have any confidence in this week apart from Doch and I don't think I have the balls for that. Hard week. Wish Coll/WB weren't against each other.
This comment has me sold on Daicos

1688634953599.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back