Captains 2023 Fantasy VC & Captain Selections

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If I VC Merrett, I'd wanna C Laird/Dawson, but the crows game is 30 mins after ess/WCE starts so can't be done.
Ah crap, hadn't looked at that, so if I VC Merrett then I'll have to go with Gawn C.

Might just play it safe and VC Tingles and if that fails then I'll have the decision as to who out of Merrett/Laird/Dawson/Gawn to whack the C on and pick the wrong one:p

don’t know if it’s some weird pattern but whenever english goes huge he only scored around 90-100 the next week, then goes huge again.
True .....English has been a yo-yo of late ....one week hot, the next, cold

His SC scores though, have been far more consistently high

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:
Yeah surely. Runs rampant on them every time
At this stage, North probably aren't being proactive in making moves to win games. Different story earlier in the year but at this stage, a North win might be goodnight to Harley Reid.

I'm really not sure if they tag. Not to mention, they have their full midfield back in Wardlaw, Simpkin, LDU and Cunnington. Will they sacrifice a mid rotation to tag Zerrett?

VC Zez into C Crouch. Was on 126 at 3/4 time and then donuts in the last. Could easily have been 160+ of every Saint hadn't completely died after 3/4 time.

Who would you guys VC and C out of
LDU
Doch
Newman
Green
Petracca
Libba
Sicily
Steele
Gawn
Nank
Jackson

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
To be honest, none are great options bar Sicily who I would be more comfortable vice captaining. He unfortunately doesn't play till late in the round. Maybe Sicily into Steele?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back